4.0b Beta 10 (4.02.3.6604) available

Page 4 of 4 (66 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 65 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 6689
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 1:53 PM | Locked

Srolling will not work. It is maximized.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 2:06 PM | Locked

Sorry it is not working for you (could be a browser issue, otherwise I'm not sure why). I know that I need to scroll down when I view the video myself.

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 2:09 PM | Locked

Mitch Davis:

Danny Parker:
Have you tried using indentation in the receiving style.

Danny,

I haven't tried the indentation, but will. I'm not at my work PC so I'll give a go once I get a chance. In the meantime, I'm guessing that you already have the style in MS Word (with the indentation) then trying to bring in the corresponding styles from Logos.

Danny,

I created styles first in MS Word, then created them in Logos and imported them into the currently open MS Word template (with the noted styles) and all came in flawlessly.

Posts 406
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 4:57 PM | Locked

Yes, I have the style in Word. And in fact, the paste adjusts the color and size appropriately. It has changed the style, as I can look at the style of the paste in Word. It just doesn't apply the indent from the style. I am guessing that it is the way Word handles the paste. I wanted to see if someone else has the same issue. It could be a Word setting as well. I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

Posts 406
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 5:00 PM | Locked

I replied before I saw your additional reply. Are you saying that you have tried it with indent and all worked okay?

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 7:29 PM | Locked

Danny Parker:

I replied before I saw your additional reply. Are you saying that you have tried it with indent and all worked okay?

Yes, it worked with the indentation.

Page 4 of 4 (66 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS