Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 25 2015 4:17 AM

My preferred Bible is Bibel 2000 (Swedish)

Bible Item do not add bible signals automaticly but I can add them manually. (The Show book introduction option still present the book name from the swedish bible in english.)

OSB bible signal are added automaticly but they don't work at all. 

Announcement slide add working signals bud manually added calender event signals content an error.

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2015 4:29 AM

Some adds:

Only the On Screen Bible Item from the Add Item menu creates OSBs with not working signals. In this item it's possible to uncheck the "show book introduction" with english bible book names.

OSB from Quick Screen menu in the right part of the screen creates OSBs with no signals at all. In this way there is no option to uncheck the introduction with the english bible book names.

Posts 140
LogosEmployee
Nick Ericson (Proclaim) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2015 12:40 PM

>> Bible Item do not add bible signals automaticly but I can add them manually. (The Show book introduction option still present the book name from the swedish bible in english.)
We found the issue and this should be fixed in a update coming out soon

>> OSB bible signal are added automaticly but they don't work at all.
When testing this out on my side the signals were created in English (ie John 1.1 instead of Johannesevangeliet 1:1). If you create the signal as Johannesevangeliet 1:1 do they work?

>> Announcement slide add working signals bud manually added calender event signals content an error.
If you add an Event name does it work? I found that the Event name, even though it is not outlined in red, is required.

>> Only the On Screen Bible Item from the Add Item menu creates OSBs with not working signals. In this item it's possible to uncheck the "show book introduction" with english bible book names.
Sorry, I'm not 100% clear what you are asking on this one. I do see that the book titles come back in English. I'll check into the possibility of changing this to be the culture specific book title.

>> OSB from Quick Screen menu in the right part of the screen creates OSBs with no signals at all. In this way there is no option to uncheck the introduction with the english bible book names.
I'm also not 100% clear on your question here. If you use the Quick Screen OSB it will default to using the introduction screen if you used that option last time you used an OSB, and not show the book name if you unchecked in the last time you used the OSB. It is a little convoluted but open an OSB, uncheck show book title, then close and reopen Proclaim. Now if you go to a quick screen you should not have the book titles show up.

Posts 140
LogosEmployee
Nick Ericson (Proclaim) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2015 3:43 PM

One more update: we hope to have a fix for the issue where book titles always coming back in English next week some time.

Thanks for the reports. We appreciate the feedback.

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2015 1:21 AM

Nick Ericson (Proclaim):
>> Bible Item do not add bible signals automaticly but I can add them manually. (The Show book introduction option still present the book name from the swedish bible in english.)
We found the issue and this should be fixed in a update coming out soon

Thank you!

Nick Ericson (Proclaim):
>> OSB bible signal are added automaticly but they don't work at all.
When testing this out on my side the signals were created in English (ie John 1.1 instead of Johannesevangeliet 1:1). If you create the signal as Johannesevangeliet 1:1 do they work?

No, they don't

Nick Ericson (Proclaim):
>> Announcement slide add working signals bud manually added calender event signals content an error.
If you add an Event name does it work? I found that the Event name, even though it is not outlined in red, is required.

Thanks. That solve our problem. (Announcement slides is unusable without work arounds until they can present day and month in, from our point of view, a proper format.

Nick Ericson (Proclaim):
It is a little convoluted but open an OSB, uncheck show book title, then close and reopen Proclaim. Now if you go to a quick screen you should not have the book titles show up.

Thank you! 

I think it would be helpful to have an option to show the passage e.g. John 1:1 in the OSB slide.

And maybe an option to uncheck to not show the progressbar in the bottom.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS