I thought Academic Discount stacks with LN?

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 272
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 11:06 PM

Hi Keith,

Thank you for sharing the details of what you were seeing with me.  The screenshots you shared show the pricing being calculated as we'd expect.  Here's how we get to the $434.77 Dynamic Sale Price you're seeing on the website.

Notice that the composite discount is the same, regardless of what the regular or dynamic price is.  Also note that the composite discount is better for Logos Now members, with the only difference being that we've added an additional 5% discount for Logos Now members before we calculate the final price.

Posts 1804
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 2:43 AM

JH:

PL:

I'm another one who's waiting for the academic + 15% discounts to be sorted out before ordering.

Peter

I sent Phil an email. I'm sure he'll get it all straightened out and report back here with something definitive.

I replied to JH with the details. What he sees on the product page is indeed correct, and it does reflect all of the price adjustments and discounts.

I created a price calculator that allows you to see all the detail behind how your price is calculated. I'll review it with the team, and we may post it here in the forums later today.

Posts 234
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 2:52 AM

Wow! That would be amazing, Phil! I'd love to see it. 

Colin. 

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS