Posts 6585
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 18 2020 9:09 PM

Would like for individuals to pick up the signal from 10 mile radius 

All Religious Education in Logos Bible Software. Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 690
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 18 2020 10:32 PM

Gotcha, currently there is not a way to change that. However, most signals show up in a bulletin and you could share that from Faithlife with whom ever.

Additionally, you could go on air with Proclaim and configure a Sign Feed to show that presentation, which you could share the link to.

Lastly, you could use OBS and YouTube from my article above and stream video/audio and slides to the web!

If you want help with any specifics feel free to let me know

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 2
Simon Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2020 3:45 AM

Hi Jordan! 

Simon from the land Downunder. 

Our church wants to live stream only the front of house Proclaim presentation (minus any songs) and the audio. Is that easy and free for us to do?

From the post, I read it would seem so. But just want to make sure.

Posts 690
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2020 9:29 AM

Yup that sounds good! If you wanted songs included that is where you start needing to look at  licenses 

Posts 2
Matt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2020 8:38 PM

Hey Jordan I saw in older comments where you said it is possible to overlay lyrics from Proclaim using OBS. Is there an article that walks you through how to do that step by step? The most recent article you posted just puts a picture in picture of the Proclaim display, right?

If it helps, I will be doing this on a Mac and I’m leaning towards using Streamlabs OBS. Thanks in advance!

Posts 690
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2020 9:06 PM

Closest I could find is this one: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007375691-Can-I-Show-Live-Video-While-I-Present-

I should throw one together real fast. In the mean time, you essentially need to decide on Chroma (green or blue) or luma (black) key. And then inside OBS when you add in Proclaim’s feed instead of positioning it Picture in picture you would right click on it then add a filter, then add a chroma or luma key.

This will let you remove the color and make the slide see through! and the you can overlay it on your video

Posts 690
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2020 9:10 PM

Looks like in OBS you Right click on the video source > Filters > Add > Effects Filter and the select Chroma or luma.

Within Proclaim’s Settings > Display you can set the output transparency color for black (luma) or green blue (chroma)

Posts 2
Matt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2020 9:28 PM

Very helpful. Thank you!

Posts 2
Andrew Wafula | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 8 2020 1:57 AM

Hello. I know I am replying to an old post but it seems the most relevant in this conversation. Is there a plan for Proclaim to support NDI in future. This would really help in capturing the output without resorting to third party options. Also, a feature to send Lower Thirds without having to change what the congregation are seeing would be really cool.

Posts 1
Peter Belschwinder | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 13 2020 7:19 PM

Do you have any guide on how we can use this with Ecamm live? I want to be able to project what is on the confidence monitor, and I want to set up a scene that contains the actual slides. Any help would be much appreciated. Your software and Ecamm live would make a beautiful union. 

Posts 10
Rolf Angelsen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 20 2020 2:16 AM

We use the foreground option, but even with three screen we´re one short. In a more normal time we use one to present to the audience, one for the confidence screen and the last one to run the program. What I really would like is an option for a "virtual screen" to send to vMix. Having a physical screen tor the foreground only is juts a hassle.

Posts 1
Tim Blatch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 4 2020 8:26 AM

I came on the forum to ask this exact question!!!   Lets hope that there is an answer soon :)

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS