This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 295
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 7 2017 8:59 AM

Easier and clearer.

Thanks

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 7 2017 9:00 AM

Thanks Brendon, glad to hear you like the change!

Posts 295
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 7 2017 9:32 AM

I didn't have a problem with the old one, but the new version is much better. I see the "Recent" options being quite handy.

I also like the multiselect banner, and the fix to the image position when using multiselect. I use multiselect a lot.

Good job.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 7 2017 10:07 AM

It looks like this didn't make the release notes (oops) but you can can now use keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+R or Cmd+Shift+R on Mac to open up Reuse Items.

Posts 295
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 7 2017 10:54 AM

Also very handy. Thanks

Posts 69
John Sheeley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 13 2017 8:50 AM

I've got to respectfully disagree, especially with the Add Item function. It was a lot easier to click on that and see a thumbnail of previous slides and the search window. Having to now go down to the Reuse option is adding more steps and really less convenient.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 13 2017 8:53 AM

John Sheeley:
It was a lot easier to click on that and see a thumbnail of previous slides and the search window.

John, have you tried Ctrl+Shift+R or Cmd+Shift+R keyboard shortcuts for accessing Reuse Items?

Posts 69
John Sheeley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 13 2017 11:27 AM

No. I already have to memorize shortcuts in Logos, Word, etc. and I don't really feel like having to memorize a bunch more that I didn't have to know a week ago. I realize I'm probably in the minority but I do not like the change to reusing slides. Not going to keep me from using Proclaim, just stating I don't like it.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS