No NEW Journals - why not?

Page 41 of 42 (837 items) « First ... < Previous 38 39 40 41 42 Next >
This post has 836 Replies | 24 Followers

Posts 1029
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 17 2020 2:03 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Thanks. I very much appreciate these regular updates. Order placed! This one only cost me $6.71. Yes

Yes, for $73.85 worth of journals.

Posts 307
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2020 5:33 AM

I was told to go here and post my previous requests for journals. I don't know if this means it will get a better hearing or not. Worth a try. You might want to post yours or go vote here for others' requests. 

https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-book-requests

How many places does FL have for ways to suggest and vote? I didn't know about this one. 

Posts 18987
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2020 5:49 AM

Theo:
How many places does FL have for ways to suggest and vote? I didn't know about this one. 

Feedback soft launch on 23 Oct 2020 => New Faithlife Feedback Boards (supercedes UserVoice, which is an historical archive for now)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 720
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2021 7:52 AM

This forum posting's title is becoming less accurate - as there are now regular releases of new editions.

But it is still relevant to expand the Journal title base.

Nevertheless thank you for what you are doing and the continued ability the subscribe/purchase.

Shalom

Posts 9529
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2021 8:38 AM

Kevin A Lewis:
This forum posting's title is becoming less accurate - as there are now regular releases of new editions.

Each time I keep seeing this I think the same thing.

Kevin A Lewis:
But it is still relevant to expand the Journal title base.

Perhaps a new thread would be more appropriate.

Kevin A Lewis:
Nevertheless thank you for what you are doing and the continued ability the subscribe/purchase.

Yes, thankful for the new journals that downloaded today.

Do we know when 5.5 will be offered?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 353
Posts 720
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2021 3:39 AM

Thanks

Posts 9529
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2021 5:22 AM

Charlene:

Thanks. I had not seen that yet.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2021 8:56 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Well, technically, the title of this thread matches the respective titles of Academic 5.4 and 6.1 ... they have the same number of journals (595). 

Either (a) they removed something(s) ... (hate to figure that out), or (b) forgot to change the title. Maybe a late 2020 last gasp.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 4821
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2021 2:21 PM

Denise:

Bruce Dunning:

Well, technically, the title of this thread matches the respective titles of Academic 5.4 and 6.1 ... they have the same number of journals (595). 

Either (a) they removed something(s) ... (hate to figure that out), or (b) forgot to change the title. Maybe a late 2020 last gasp.

According to the 6.1 product page, there are three new journal volumes, of which two come from a new journal.

Why the Journal of Moral Theology makes it into the Master bundle but not the Academic bundle I do not understand.

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 2122
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2021 4:30 AM

It seems the Masters Journal includes everything in the academic journal bundle.  But if I remember correctly, the Masters Journals does not include everything.  Is there another package that we should know about in order to have everything?

Posts 734
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2021 5:48 AM

Mark:

It seems the Masters Journal includes everything in the academic journal bundle.  But if I remember correctly, the Masters Journals does not include everything.  Is there another package that we should know about in order to have everything?

Along with the Master Journal Collection 6.1, which should contain everything in Logos’ previous journal collections, there’s also:

Galaxie’s Theological Journal Library, vols. 1–23

Scholar's Journal Collection (2,857 vols.) (buyer beware – padded with many magazines)

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 9529
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2021 5:50 AM

Mark:

The other package Logos offers is the Galaxie Theological Journal bundle - https://www.logos.com/product/197999/galaxies-theological-journal-library-vols-1-23

Posts 9529
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2021 5:53 AM

Scott E. Mahle:

I was posting at the same time as you but you were correct to also include the above.

Posts 4821
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2021 10:01 AM

Scott E. Mahle:
Scholar's Journal Collection (2,857 vols.) (buyer beware – padded with many magazines)

This product page is strange in that 2,828 of the resources it contains are listed under Journals and Magazines" and 29 are under "Other"... all 29 of those are journals or magazines.

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 4821
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2021 10:03 AM

Bruce Dunning:
he other package Logos offers is the Galaxie Theological Journal bundle - https://www.logos.com/product/197999/galaxies-theological-journal-library-vols-1-23

Note that the Galaxies bundle page's list of journals also found in the Master bundle is presently out of date.

Posts 9529
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2021 10:34 AM

SineNomine:

Scott E. Mahle:

This product page is strange in that 2,828 of the resources it contains are listed under Journals and Magazines" and 29 are under "Other"... all 29 of those are journals or magazines.

I agree. I saw that I was missing one here and purchased it only to find out that its type is a monograph (neither a journal or a magazine) - the resource is called "Church and Academy". I was disappointed but I should have looked closer.

Posts 2074
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2021 8:28 PM

The Scholar’s Journal Bundle would only add Christianity Today Vol 10-35, plus one volume (5) of Kuyper Center Review, to my library for $153.89.

Probably not worth it.

Nathan Parker

Posts 307
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2021 1:47 AM

Yes I see the same thing, @Nathan Parker!

Posts 307
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2021 8:38 PM

Apparently if you want new journals one has to add them to the new feedback channel:

https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-book-requests

Page 41 of 42 (837 items) « First ... < Previous 38 39 40 41 42 Next > | RSS