$140 CP Bid (Reg. $749.99) Mobile Ed. OT312 Book Study: Deuteronomy

Page 4 of 4 (69 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 68 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 5423
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 20 2017 11:19 AM

PetahChristian:
The best we can do is love one another. What does it profit us if we lower the price on a CP, but get frustrated over decisions that FL or others make?

1) Your definition of love appears to be the single-sided coin common among most Bible readers. 
2) I'm utterly unaware of anything in the Bible that equates frustration with sin.
3) The most frustrated character in the Bible is YHWH.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 537
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 20 2017 12:17 PM

David Paul:

3) The most frustrated character in the Bible is YHWH.

wow ! David.

Posts 3314
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 20 2017 3:39 PM

Ok lets get this one headed down to $75 if possible.

Once again FL please supply a bibliography so we know what the resources are and how of an additional investment will be necessary to make this 100% usable.

I really don't understand the reluctance on furnishing this request.

Posts 300
Hapax Legomena | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 20 2017 4:19 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:

FL please supply a bibliography so we know what the resources are and how of an additional investment will be necessary to make this 100% usable.

Seems like a reasonable request (and I'd like to know, too)

Posts 8396
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 22 2017 4:01 AM

Bump ✊!!! Just a few more bids to cross over the line. For $105 this one is a good deal!

DAL

Posts 1085
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 22 2017 5:49 AM

David Paul:
2) I'm utterly unaware of anything in the Bible that equates frustration with sin.

I don't know that anyone was classing it as a sin - it certainly does not help stave off a possible heart attack or increase one's joy in life as far as I am aware !!!!

Seriously,  thanks for all you have done in this and other CP items. You may not be satisfied with the results but it certainly has helped a lot of people through reduced prices and purchases that they might well not have made (including me).

Posts 406
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 22 2017 9:07 AM

Whyndell Grizzard:

Once again FL please supply a bibliography so we know what the resources are and how of an additional investment will be necessary to make this 100% usable.

I really don't understand the reluctance on furnishing this request.

It's not that we are reluctant to share which resources are linked to in a course...we just aren't able to share that list until it is finalized. We do share a list of all resources each course links to (including how many times they are linked to) in the course specific Faithlife groups. We don't generate that list until the final stages of production for the courses. This allows us to post the info while the courses are still on pre-pub. Unfortunately, we aren't able to get the complete list up while these courses are on community pricing.

While we don't yet have the complete list of resources that this course will link to available, I can tell you that it will for sure make use of some of Daniel Block's books, especially his Deuteronomy commentary. This is a large course with over 150 segments, so there will likely be a lot of resources linked to, but these products would be your best bet to start with:

Hope this helps.

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 22 2017 1:42 PM

Miles Custis:
these products would be your best bet to start with

Thanks, Miles!

Aways grateful for these courses, and for any opportunity to get any of the recommended books on sale before the course ships.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 3314
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 22 2017 6:51 PM

Thanks Miles- yes it does help - for a start- total cost determines whether it is affordable for me.

Page 4 of 4 (69 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS