Letters of Luther cost more on CP than on prepub!

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 234
Colin | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 26 2017 12:12 PM

I just received an email that says, 

'Your community pricing bid for The Letters of Martin Luther (5 vols.) was successful, and a Pre-Pub order has been created for you. The final community price you will pay for this product was established to be $42.00 on 5/19/2017. We will notify you as soon as this product is ready to ship.' 

I don't remember this one coming to the end of the CP process, though perhaps it got passed by in the recent discussions about the MobileEd cps.  

In any case, when I click on the product, it costs $39.99 in pre-pub - less than the CP price!  

Also, the regular price of $59.99 means the CP process mustn't have attracted many bidders since the level of discount is so low. 

Surely something has gone wrong here. Can anyone shed any light?

Colin. 

Posts 236
Mikko Paavola | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 26 2017 12:43 PM

I noticed it also.This set hit the 100% line too high. I put my bid originally somewhere under $20 (more realistic CP price, I think), but there was enough high bidders to get the CP closing at $42. I've never seen CP price being higher than Pre-Pub price.

https://www.logos.com/product/54493/the-letters-of-martin-luther

Faithlife Connect + several Base Packages + Luther's Works, etc.
Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260, Win 10 Pro, Intel Core i7-6500U, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 520.
iPhone 7 Plus.

Posts 476
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 26 2017 12:49 PM

yeah was just going to post the same thing...

Posts 660
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 26 2017 4:23 PM

I cancelled my pre-pub order, which was $42, and reordered at $39.99.

Dale Heath

Posts 82
LogosEmployee

Colin:

I just received an email that says, 

'Your community pricing bid for The Letters of Martin Luther (5 vols.) was successful, and a Pre-Pub order has been created for you. The final community price you will pay for this product was established to be $42.00 on 5/19/2017. We will notify you as soon as this product is ready to ship.' 

I don't remember this one coming to the end of the CP process, though perhaps it got passed by in the recent discussions about the MobileEd cps.  

In any case, when I click on the product, it costs $39.99 in pre-pub - less than the CP price!  

Also, the regular price of $59.99 means the CP process mustn't have attracted many bidders since the level of discount is so low. 

Surely something has gone wrong here. Can anyone shed any light?

Colin. 

Hi Colin, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! This was a miss on our part. To make up for it, we will be sending community bidders of this product a $10 coupon upon the successful process of their order. We hope this makes up for it. Thanks!

Kristina

Posts 476
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 26 2017 6:12 PM

What do we do with our current orders of $42??  I dont want to cancel and reorder @ 39.99 then lose out on the $10 CP coupon.. 

Will our orders be adjusted to $39.99 automatically?

Posts 234
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 26 2017 11:13 PM

Thanks very much Kristina - I knew Faithlife would make it right.  

Colin

Posts 8858
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 27 2017 4:02 AM

Colin:

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 528
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 28 2017 6:35 AM

Colin:

Yes

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 82
LogosEmployee

Travis Walter:

What do we do with our current orders of $42??  I dont want to cancel and reorder @ 39.99 then lose out on the $10 CP coupon.. 

Will our orders be adjusted to $39.99 automatically?

Hi Travis,

We'll send the coupon out to "lower" your $42.99 price to $32.99 price, respectively. I hope this helps!

Thanks!

Kristina

Posts 476
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 30 2017 8:00 PM

so if someone canceled their $42 order and placed the $39.99 then they will not get the coupon??

Posts 82
LogosEmployee

Travis Walter:

so if someone canceled their $42 order and placed the $39.99 then they will not get the coupon??

Hi Travis,

We'll send the coupon to the folks who have successfully placed a community pricing order ($42). If you happened to have cancelled your order prematurely, please send me a private message.

Thanks!

Kristina

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS