Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 289
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 7 2018 6:54 AM

Since updating to the new version when I go to try and add a media to a slide, the message that I get is that the media is unable to load. I restarted Proclaim and went back into it and told it to go to background and it loaded the media, but then when I told it to go to "content" and then "video" it says that the media is unable to load. 

Anyone else having this issue?

Posts 1
LogosEmployee
Andrew Schlamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 7 2018 9:34 AM

Hello Michael,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I apologize for the inconvenience. Proclaim is currently experiencing high loads on media search which is likely resulting in your media failing to load. Please try a re-query of your media to see if that resolves the issue.

On the back-end, we'll keep monitoring the issue to see if we can improve in this area. Thanks again!

Posts 3
Patty Bird | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 7 2018 5:24 PM
We also experienced slow response when trying to go on air this am. The last presentation usually loads at startup, and this time we got a blank (black) screen and we had to go to "file", "open". Not good when we have a newby at the wheel. Thanks for looking into it.
Posts 1226
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 7 2018 5:40 PM

Andrew Schlamp:

Proclaim is currently experiencing high loads on media search which is likely resulting in your media failing to load. Please try a re-query of your media to see if that resolves the issue.

On the back-end, we'll keep monitoring the issue to see if we can improve in this area. Thanks again!

We had issues where the presentation I made at my home would not sync to the church computer this morning. Luckily, our video guy figured out we could download the presentation, upload to the cloud, then restore manually to the church's Proclaim. The actual files in the Proclaim cloud did not sync until church was almost done. First time we experienced that; I hope the last. 

Just an FYI. 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 354
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 8 2018 8:02 AM

Hello Myke,

We're aware of the issue regarding certain presentations now syncing, and we're going to investigate the cause.  Sorry for any trouble it caused you, we'll keep you updated!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS