March Madness

Page 4 of 4 (73 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 72 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 2587
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 2:17 PM

New normal champ

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 9226
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 3:03 PM

Gordon Jones:

The voting system appears to be working now Big Smile

Yes Just voting now!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 561
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 3:34 PM

DAL:

I thought the champion was 75% off and not 60% off 🤔

Yes, I'm sure it has been 70% or 75% off for winners in previous years. It was that unusually high discount that I found most appealing about March Madness. Don't get me wrong, 60% off is very much appreciated if the product/s on offer are of interest to me, but it's not as jumping-up-down, doing cartwheels while singing the Hallelujah Chorus exciting. Not that I ever did those things. Ahem... Embarrassed

Posts 561
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 3:43 PM

I don't mean to sound whiny or ungrateful. It's just that the idea of 70% or above off is a much more potent emotional trigger for me than even 69.99% off. I'll leave it to psychologists to explain the why.

Posts 7182
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 6:53 PM

Gordon Jones:

I don't mean to sound whiny or ungrateful. It's just that the idea of 70% or above off is a much more potent emotional trigger for me than even 69.99% off. I'll leave it to psychologists to explain the why.

I agree that 75% off was better. If NICOT/NT wins, it’ll still be around $700 bucks, when it could’ve been $429.  If Chapell Preaching bundle wins it will still be a $250 expense, when it could’ve been way less ($157).We’ll see how I feel at the end...maybe going into payment plan again? 🤔 Not as appealing anymore. 🙁

DAL

Posts 121
DBR | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 9:52 PM

I agree that 60% isn't as appealing as 75%, but mobile ed courses don't go on sale for more than 40% very often. Depending on which ones get to the higher amount, I would be inclined to get a rare deal. Most of the mobile ed I have I got at a higher discount than 40%.

Posts 839
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 3 2018 11:26 AM

There are so many things I like about this year in addition to some choices from previous years.

We know what resources we're voting on in both brackets, as oppposed to the authors with unknown titles.

I have quite a few choices that I don't already own.

I can wait until the very end and purchase what I can afford or choose the PP route.

Thank you FL, I'm very pleased. Dale Heath

Posts 3524
Posts 561
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 3 2018 1:44 PM

SineNomine:

Sixty percent off is a very good deal.

And from another thread...

SineNomine:

...I picked the less expensive set not because I wouldn't like to own the more expensive one, but because I wouldn't buy it even at 60% off,....

Hee hee Stick out tongue

Posts 3627
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 3 2018 3:10 PM

It looks like there is an error in round 2 for the Mobile Ed courses:

Kings of Israel (Lamb) lost in round 1, but somehow made it to round 2.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 54
LogosEmployee

Thank you, this is updated. To see the changes, refresh your browser and then click on the match-up.

Posts 3627
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 3 2018 3:24 PM

Christina Houck:

Thank you, this is updated. To see the changes, refresh your browser and then click on the match-up.

Thanks!

To anyone who previously voted in Round 2, that incorrect match-up's votes were zero'd out, and you can now vote for the correct match-up.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 2587
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 3 2018 3:47 PM

March Madness,

Well there have been a bevy of surprise announcements that have gotten peoples hackles up. Next thing we may hear that Bob has decided to revive Libronix on a mobile and web browser based platform! Stick out tongue He really is listening Big Smile

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Page 4 of 4 (73 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS