Logos.com Product Page errors - post them here

Page 13 of 13 (247 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13
This post has 246 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 839
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2020 7:17 AM

Bruce Dunning:

I'm trying to change my bid for this community pricing product but I am continually getting an error. - https://www.logos.com/product/34187/select-novels-of-antiquity

If the error can't be fixed can you please extend the cut off date so that I can bid? Thanks.

Will it be a problem? I can’t access the page either, but the email I received from Logos telling me of the closing said that the price would be 13$. (I bid 18)

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Platinum

Posts 4063
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2020 6:59 PM

The author bio on https://www.logos.com/product/194043/homilies-on-the-gospels indicates that the author is a Blessed. She is not. She was canonized more than eight years ago. She is St. Hildegaard of Bingen. The bio is also missing the opportunity to note that Pope Benedict XVI declared her a Doctor of the Church!

Posts 4063
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2020 7:12 PM

https://www.logos.com/product/38782/spicilegium-syriacum -

1. It lists Ambrose of Milan as an author, but the real author is Ambrose of Alexandria. Neither the same century nor the same continent.

2. "Alexandria(before"

3. The additional recommended work is no longer sold by Faithlife.

Posts 194
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2020 9:28 AM

Hi all,

In the spirit of getting things done better in a timelier manner, I've set up a new email address that I will monitor moving forward regarding errors that you find on our product pages: weberrors@faithlife.com

We'll try to clean up what we've missed so far in the coming days, but moving forward please direct your responses there in order to get the best visibility on the issue.

Thank you!

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 461
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2020 10:04 PM

Daniel Motley (Faithlife):

Hi all,

In the spirit of getting things done better in a timelier manner, I've set up a new email address that I will monitor moving forward regarding errors that you find on our product pages: weberrors@faithlife.com

We'll try to clean up what we've missed so far in the coming days, but moving forward please direct your responses there in order to get the best visibility on the issue.

Thank you!

Could we get a pinned thread at the top of the Logos.com forum with this message?

Posts 4063
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 7:40 AM

Kevin:

I've just sent that email address some stuff from this thread by email because that clean up doesn't seem to have occurred.

Page 13 of 13 (247 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 | RSS