Which package (v8) excites you most?

Page 1 of 7 (126 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 125 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 638
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 29 2018 8:18 AM

Looking at the new packages, which are you liking and why?

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 8:25 AM

I'm upgrading from Portfolio 7 and the jump to Portfolio 8 is fairly stiff but it includes the Anchor Yale Bible while I have had on my wishlist for years but it was just too much money. The cost of my upgrade is less that the cost of just this set alone.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 8:26 AM

What are you considering Michael?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9080
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 8:28 AM

Nothing gets my attention so far. I'll look a little more, but may end up sitting out on this round of upgrades.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 4595
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 8:31 AM

I just finished indexing L8 Baptist Platinum. 

Posts 110
Andrew Perez | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 9:27 AM

I went from L7 Diamond to L8 Portfolio.

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 9:30 AM

Andrew Perez:

That's a big jump. What were the primary resources you wanted to get?

Posts 2691
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 9:46 AM

I went from Logos 7 Collector's Edition to Logos 8 Ultimate. Very pleased Big Smile

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 2062
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 9:51 AM

I kinda would like to see what an Ultimate - Collectors would look like. For where I am right now, that might of been a sweet spot for me. A sub-ultimate collection. 

I'll definitely be going with Standard Portfolio. Many items I've been wanting. There are also some good stuff in Reformed, Baptist, and Luther Port that I'm considering.

Unfortunately, my day job is getting in my way today. Should have taken off due to illness - Logos Addiction. That's excusable, right?

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 9:59 AM

Randy W. Sims:
Unfortunately, my day job is getting in my way today. Should have taken off due to illness - Logos Addiction. That's excusable, right?

Actually, today I was scheduled to work but I am sick at home (really I am). The side benefit has been being sick on launch day.

Posts 2062
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 10:01 AM

Not sure whether to congratulate you or pray for you. I'll do both. Big Smile Hope you get well and enjoy launch day!

Posts 1562
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 10:02 AM

Andrew Perez:

I made the same move. AB and ICC have been on my wish list for a while, as well as TDOT, NSBT, and others. 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 10:04 AM

Randy W. Sims:

Not sure whether to congratulate you or pray for you. I'll do both. Big Smile Hope you get well and enjoy launch day!

Thanks. I appreciate both. Smile

Posts 3192
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 10:27 AM

John Kight:

Andrew Perez:

I made the same move.

Ditto.

Posts 1401
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 10:27 AM

I went from L7 Gold to L8 Gold.

It was cheaper for me than this set https://www.logos.com/product/3017/the-ivp-new-testament-commentary-series  which is included.

Nothing exciting, but I enjoy the Acts-Rev of Geographic commentary. (I am terminally map addict Embarrassed) This resource is still under work, if I have understood right.

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 17909
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 10:41 AM

Ted Hans:

I went from Logos 7 Collector's Edition to Logos 8 Ultimate. Very pleased Big Smile

+1 Yes Pleased by 1,352 new resources Big Smile that should be helpful for forum and Faithlife discussions.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 9080
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 10:44 AM

I decided on Standard Diamond. It filled out some sets I already have and added quite a few resources, all for a very good price.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 979
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 10:53 AM

Ultimate seems to have disappeared... It was suggesting that I upgrade to that for north of $8k but now it's recommending Diamond. There was a problem though as at the bottom the "buy this stuff separately total" was the same with Ultimate as it now is for Diamond so obviously they were/are having issues.

Posts 27558
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 11:05 AM

I purchased the following: 

• Standard Platinum
  • Anglican Silver
  • Baptist Gold

I called in the order so that I could maximize the "first time" discount. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 638
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 11:09 AM

Randy W. Sims:
Should have taken off due to illness - Logos Addiction. That's excusable, right?

Party!!!

Page 1 of 7 (126 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS