How to Redeem Your Mobile Ed Course Included with Logos 8

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 358
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2018 9:28 AM

Ken Rutherford:
Yes it does! A lot! So do I just let the pre-pub go thru when it lands and then tell CS to refund me using the coupon?

If you want to redeem your Logos 8 included course on a course that hasn't shipped, then you should cancel your pre-pub and wait for the course to ship and become eligible for the coupon code. Otherwise, you will end up purchasing the course and have to be refunded.

Posts 250
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 17 2018 6:55 PM

Ben Sanders (Faithlife):

Hello Ken!

The Logos Mobile Education team has a specific plan to continue making all shipped courses available in this Logos 8 program. In other words...

(1) Any course that is currently in a pre-pub status is not eligible. That is why you will not find those courses featured or listed.

(2) However, once a course ships and goes live, it will become eligible for the program and your coupon code will apply.

(3) The Logos 8 + Mobile Ed coupon is a limited-time offer, but will be guaranteed at least through October of 2019.

(4) The coupon code is designed to be for (a) one-time use only and (b) is only activated/applied when you finally check out / "place order"

I hope this helps!

I tried. The coupon code is not working. What do I do now?

Posts 1
Jon Pesek | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 25 2019 12:40 PM

I am not competent enough with Logos to take advantage of the Mobil Ed courses.

Can I delay the selection until some weeks from today to remedy this situation?

Kindest Regards

Jon Pesek

jontpesek@me.com

205-368-01323

Posts 3190
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 25 2019 12:58 PM

Welcome to the forums, Jon.

Jon Pesek:

You might be interested in the free LT270 (abridged) or LT271 (full) Study the Bible with Logos Mobile Ed courses. They will help you learn about how to use the program's different tools and features. 

Jon Pesek:
Can I delay the selection until some weeks from today to remedy this situation?

Yes, the coupon code is good at least through October 2019.

By the way, you might want to edit your post and remove your contact information, in case the forum is scraped by spammers.

Posts 358
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 25 2019 1:29 PM

Jon Pesek:

The Mobile Ed courses don't require any special knowledge of Logos to use. At the most basic level you can open the resource from your Library, play the videos and click on the links to quizzes and activities. Of course you are welcome to wait before you select your course, but don't let your unfamiliarity with Logos hold you back.

Here are some videos showing how to get started on a course: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003168472-Mobile-Ed-Training-Videos 

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS