Missing Sale - June (The Non-Prophet's Guide to the Book of Revelation)

Page 1 of 1 (20 items)
This post has 19 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 3883
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 1 2020 9:47 AM

Good Morning

I know it is early (and this book hasn't been released in FLEB yet) but it is supposed to be on sale for June.  I checked Amazon and Christian Book and they both had the sale price.  Hoping for a match!!!

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/184966/the-non-prophets-guide-to-the-book-of-revelation-bible-prophecy-for-everyone 

Posts 88
LogosEmployee
Deborah Keiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 1 2020 10:21 AM

Thanks for asking! I checked with the dev folks and we got bad XML in the conversion process so unfortunately, we are unable to create the title without some manual dev work. I will submit a case for them to fix it. We appreciate your patience! 

Posts 3883
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2020 3:58 AM

Thank you! The sale goes until the end of June so there is time :) 

I appreciate your help with this

Posts 3883
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 5 2020 7:45 AM

Good morning! Just curious if there are any updates on getting the book produced and the price updated... hope all is well!

Posts 1276
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 5 2020 7:50 AM

Mattillo:

Good morning! Just curious if there are any updates on getting the book produced and the price updated... hope all is well!

I can't imagine the work necessary to fix the issue is very enticing to Faithlife when the book is on sale at $2.99!

Posts 2574
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 5 2020 9:21 AM

Paul Caneparo:
I can't imagine the work necessary to fix the issue is very enticing to Faithlife when the book is on sale at $2.99!

Maybe it depends on the effort. They've even fixed some free books in the past.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 978
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 5 2020 11:32 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Mattillo:

I guess that explains why they are shipping it tomorrow (6/6) for $10.19..................

Posts 3883
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2020 9:16 AM

Still hoping for updates :)

Sale goes until 6/30

Posts 3883
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 19 2020 8:46 AM

Weekly update check

Posts 3883
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2020 10:05 AM

In addition to the Revelation book, this book is also stuck in the process somewhere.

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/193481/indescribable-educators-guide 

Posts 3863
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2020 10:21 AM

Mattillo:

In addition to the Revelation book, this book is also stuck in the process somewhere.

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/193481/indescribable-educators-guide 

At least it's free...

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 88
LogosEmployee
Deborah Keiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2020 2:05 PM

The dev folks said to check tomorrow after 11 a.m. PT for the Indescribable Educators Guide. It should convert in the morning. Enjoy! 

Posts 3883
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2020 3:10 AM

Thank you!

Posts 3883
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2020 7:04 AM

Deborah Keiser:

The dev folks said to check tomorrow after 11 a.m. PT for the Indescribable Educators Guide. It should convert in the morning. Enjoy! 

I'll check back at 11 a.m. PT but the page now shows tomorrow's date so I'm guessing the fix didn't work.  Yesterday it showed today's date.

Posts 219
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2020 10:13 AM

Thank you Deborah and thank you Faithlife... I appreciate the many resources that are offered for free.

Posts 3883
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2020 11:12 AM

Deborah Keiser:

Neither this book nor the Revelation book are active Deb.  Thanks for trying though

Posts 3883
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2020 12:50 PM

Indescribable is now fixed... Thanks Deb and others!

Posts 978
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 29 2020 9:30 AM

Mattillo:

Good Morning

I know it is early (and this book hasn't been released in FLEB yet) but it is supposed to be on sale for June.  I checked Amazon and Christian Book and they both had the sale price.  Hoping for a match!!!

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/184966/the-non-prophets-guide-to-the-book-of-revelation-bible-prophecy-for-everyone 

I suggest you buy this from Amazon (like I have) if you want to get it for under 3 dollars

Posts 978
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 23 2020 9:29 AM

Mattillo:

Just curious if you have any updates on these books that have been stuck in the conversion process

Still showing as "shipping tomorrow" whenever you visit the page!

Page 1 of 1 (20 items) | RSS