Page 6 of 6 (104 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 103 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 435
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2020 10:57 AM | Locked

See Adam, just pushing and pushing, and then they make you mad and you push back!!!  I already said how I feel period...

All you did was embolden them!!! 

Not going to get anything else Ben, so are we just going to go back and forth??? 

If you want more fulfillment why don't you read the Word as the final authority and maybe God will help you.

Posts 1463
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2020 11:05 AM | Locked

"All you did was embolden them!!!"
I'm not the one violating board standards, preaching, and making snide remarks. 

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 435
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2020 11:11 AM | Locked

Cry me a river, boo hoo.

Posts 401
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2020 11:36 AM | Locked

This thread is getting out of control, so I'm going to lock it with this final comment.  

-

These forums are for helping people use Logos to study the Bible. 

Any person, regardless of their beliefs, should feel welcome to post here and get help with Logos without fear of being attacked for what they believe. 

-

Like all of you, I have my private opinions about what constitutes "orthodox," but this is not the place to discuss them. 

Please abide by the Forum Guidelines, and be courteous to your fellow Logos (and Verbum) users. 

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Page 6 of 6 (104 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS