Slide Transitions Within a Verse Not working

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8
Trent McCaskill | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 13 2020 6:29 AM

Hi,

The Slide Transitions are only working when a new verse is started in proclaim for a song.  If there is a page break in the verse to put some text on a new slide, the slide transition is non-existent and just immediately changes to the next slide.  How do i fix this?

-Trent

Posts 33858
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 2:32 AM

bump 1

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 7:01 AM

Hi Trent, do you happen to be on Catalina? There seems to be a big with the Apple provided code we use and we currently have a bug case open with Apple. 

Posts 8
Trent McCaskill | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 7:06 AM

No its a windows PC, not an apple product. I've tried changing individual slide transitions as well and it still is inconsistent in its performance on actually doing the faded slide transitions. 

Thanks for that info though.

Posts 784
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 9:38 AM

Ah, have you ensured your graphics card drivers are up to date? 

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 8
Trent McCaskill | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 27 2020 6:40 AM

Graphics cards are up to date and no change.  I also have an issue where there is a black flicker when a background video loops.  Dont know if they are connected.

Graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070

Posts 25353
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 27 2020 7:59 AM

Just to double-check, do you have something like in the screenshot below with a blank line within a song verse?

That does maintain transitions for me within the verse - so just wondering if you have something different

Posts 8
Trent McCaskill | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 27 2020 8:47 AM

Yes just a blank line between sections in a verse to split it up on slides.  Transition is inconsistent but usually doesn't happen when it's the middle of the verse.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS