How Long Will the "Limited Time" Sale Last?

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 2
Harold Curtis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 21 2020 6:20 PM

Thanks, Homer. I did find it - finally.

Posts 3
Joey Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 10:27 AM

The books I've had in my WordSearch I'm happy with. But because of the price, I did get the fundamentals package for $29.99. At that price, even though I didn't need it I couldn't pass it up. Over all, once all of my books come in I will be happy with what I have. If I add anything it is a few things here and there.

Posts 14
Homer Shoemaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 8:49 AM

Homer Shoemaker:

Thank you for your responses, everyone.  It looks like I should not delay my evaluation.   

Mark Smith:

And if they do get tempted once L9 comes out, they will get dynamic pricing based on what they buy now at the 50% discount, so little to lose if they see a package they like now. 50% off is a serious incentive.

That's a really good point!

Thank you to those who replied with information and suggestions.  I appreciate the help.

After reviewing the features I've decided to go all in.  The more you spend, the more you save.   Well..., that might not be true in general, but I think  it applies here.  I purchased the Logos 8 Reformed Gold.  This adds lots of new new books and brings the program up to the full feature set.  And even though it completely empties the "New Software" line in my budget (and then some), I am very happy with the purchase so far.  

Posts 9305
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 9:01 AM

Homer Shoemaker:
After reviewing the features I've decided to go all in.  The more you spend, the more you save.   Well..., that might not be true in general, but I think  it applies here.  I purchased the Logos 8 Reformed Gold.  This adds lots of new new books and brings the program up to the full feature set.  And even though it completely empties the "New Software" line in my budget (and then some), I am very happy with the purchase so far.  

Enjoy! Good decision.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 4
Win Noren | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 29 2020 7:07 PM

I want to take advantage of the special upgrade prices, but need to wait until as late in October as possible. Is there a known date for when the special upgrade prices will be ending?

Thank you

Win

Posts 54
John Simpson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 29 2020 7:12 PM

According to https://www.logos.com/wordsearch-faq

When does the limited-time offer expire? October 19, 2020

Posts 339
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 29 2020 7:18 PM

Win Noren:
I want to take advantage of the special upgrade prices, but need to wait until as late in October as possible.

Win,

They have payment plans.

Call and talk with Sales to see what they can do for you as far as a minimum down and how many payments they can stretch it out to.

They will tell you this but please note, regardless of how many months worth of payments you set up, they do charge a $5.00 per month handling fee. (It is not an interest charge, it's a flat fee per month (and if I am wrong about the fee amount sales or someone "maybe someone official" can correct me.

Posts 15
Bill McVicker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 2 2020 8:24 AM

So on the Logos-Wordsearch FAQ there is this question and answer... which explains why some didn't get the email with the discount code:

Who qualifies for the special upgrade offers? I've heard about them, but I don't see them.

Wordsearch users who are purchasing their first Logos Base Package or Feature Set qualify for the limited time upgrade offers.

Also there is this one:

I’ve heard that Logos 9 is expected to be released this year. Should I wait before considering an upgrade?

When Logos releases a new software version, we celebrate the event with discounts for everyone. However, the special upgrade offers for eligible Wordsearch customers are better than what you might expect during a Logos launch event. Plus, with dynamic pricing, any upgrade you make during the Logos 9 event will be further discounted for features or resources you’ve already purchased. You can upgrade today with confidence.

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS