L9 Reading Plans Discussion

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 181
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 11:33 AM

Daniel Di Bartolo:

Hi Carla, 

If you add a book to Read Later on mobile, we automatically add a #ReadLater tag-- which means you can use faceted browsing to see the items on desktop via faceted browsing. 

Conversely, if you add the tag "#ReadLater" to a book on desktop, it will show up in your Read Later list on mobile. 

Thanks for your feedback, glad you like this feature. Happy reading! :)

Daniel, I appreciate your help. I rarely use Logos mobile unless I want to listen to an audio Bible in the car. Too hard to see on the small screen, etc. What I was asking was this: If I enter at tag #readlater on the desktop will that be searchable and show up in facets like my other tags so I can create a read later list that way, or even a collection since the functionality is not on the desktop yet?

Thanks again for your help... Carla

Posts 279
LogosEmployee
Daniel Di Bartolo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 5:15 PM

cshover8669:
What I was asking was this: If I enter at tag #readlater on the desktop will that be searchable and show up in facets like my other tags so I can create a read later list that way, or even a collection since the functionality is not on the desktop yet?

Yes, you can do this. 

Happy to help!

Posts 279
LogosEmployee
Daniel Di Bartolo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 5:16 PM

Eleanor Emmott:
But when I click on Finish, the app hangs for 10-20 seconds and then crashes.

Thanks for reporting this, especially with so much detail. We are actively investigating this and will let you know when we might more info for you. This is something we're going to address asap. 

-Daniel 

Posts 279
LogosEmployee
Daniel Di Bartolo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 5:16 PM

Eleanor Emmott:
But when I click on Finish, the app hangs for 10-20 seconds and then crashes.

Thanks for reporting this, especially with so much detail. We are actively investigating this and will let you know when we might more info for you. This is something we're going to address asap. 

-Daniel 

Posts 173
Eleanor Emmott | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 5:21 PM

Great, thanks!

Posts 111
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 9:45 PM

This as my second day reading “The Message” in the reading plan format.  Once again, the last verse was cut off.  This needs to be looked into..

Thank you!

Paul

Posts 2315
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2021 7:13 AM

1. I've complained about that occasional last verse text cut off problem since L9 alpha (or early beta) days.  So far, it still happens.

2. Now, My "365 Day Connect The Testaments" reading plan won't show start and stop points in my NASB95 on my PC. It does on my mobile, but not my PC.

EDIT:  Ha!  I fixed that second problem!  I had turned off my Reading Plan Markers in Visual filters.  I turned it back on and voila!  I am a Happy Camper once again.  

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS