Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 24
Kathleen Marie | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 10 2021 12:47 PM

When will the Logos 9 Free and Logos 9 Fundamentals be released?

Posts 1098
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 10 2021 1:20 PM

They haven't said but based on past releases we can expect the free L9 engine upgrade in the first quarter of 2021.

Posts 3985
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 10 2021 2:50 PM

The 15% off launch discount ends February 1st. I'd guess the free version would become available the next day, but only FL knows.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 24
Kathleen Marie | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 10 2021 5:31 PM

Tom Reynolds:

They haven't said but based on past releases we can expect the free L9 engine upgrade in the first quarter of 2021.

PetahChristian:

The 15% off launch discount ends February 1st. I'd guess the free version would become available the next day, but only FL knows.

Thanks!

Posts 4701
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2021 8:10 PM

PetahChristian:
I'd guess the free version would become available the next day, but only FL knows.

My guess would be that L9 & V9 Fundamentals will be released when the free version comes out, with Petah's same caveat. (I note that Verbum 8 Fundamentals is presently $50 off, while L8 Fundamentals appears to be undiscounted.)

"The saints are the true interpreters of Holy Scripture. The meaning of a given passage of the Bible becomes most intelligible in those human beings who have been totally transfixed by it and have lived it out." - Pope Benedict XVI

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS