Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 150
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 20 2021 4:33 AM

This might go along with this thread https://community.logos.com/forums/t/198225.aspx .  My question is what is the difference?  Why so few updates in Verbum?  Is there a difference?  Thanks - KSC 

My release notes for V9.2 are:

But I see the release notes for L9.2 are (my attempt at an arrow is to indicate the info keeps going):

“The greatest single cause of atheism...is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.” Brennan Marshall

Posts 150
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2021 5:00 AM

Reply to my own post....

I do see the RC2 and "Logos 9 Beta Release Notes" link but not sure why I have them as I'm not doing any Beta testing.

KSC

“The greatest single cause of atheism...is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.” Brennan Marshall

Posts 1862
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2021 5:07 AM

Kevin S. Coy:

I do see the RC2 and "Logos 9 Beta Release Notes" link but not sure why I have them as I'm not doing any Beta testing.

I am seeing the same thing when I click on the Release Notes link under the blue # icon...it appears FL forgot to update the link before releasing the stable version.

Posts 150
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2021 5:10 AM

Thanks Levi.  I see there are some of the same questions at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/198243.aspx .

Posts 3346
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2021 12:57 PM

Kevin S. Coy:

This might go along with this thread https://community.logos.com/forums/t/198225.aspx .  My question is what is the difference?  Why so few updates in Verbum?  Is there a difference?  Thanks - KSC 

My release notes for V9.2 are:

But I see the release notes for L9.2 are (my attempt at an arrow is to indicate the info keeps going):

Hi Kevin,

The team will have a look at this.

Posts 150
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2021 1:37 PM

Thank you Philana.  I appreciate what you and your team does.

Thanks

KSC

Posts 150
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2021 7:31 AM

This has been resolved.  Thank you Philana and team!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS