Barnes is on the Move

Page 5 of 10 (197 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last »
This post has 196 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 10715
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 4:53 PM

Alan Macgregor:
have genuinely never been there. I use the internet for work not for pleasure.

Well, I'm not THAT good. I do have solitaire on mine.

Alan Macgregor:
have no interest in going there.

I went there for a few weeks, but then found the Logos Forums to be more informative and entertaining. Geeked 

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 21 2010 2:07 PM

So it took less than a day for the Facebook post to drop off the first page while it seems thousands of fans have been added to the Logos facebook fan page.  I assume most are waiting for the chance to win all the cool stuff.

In the mean time, I'm noticing the $20 and $25 mark still rising.  If we could just have all those people jump on $30 and then we all move down together! Big Smile

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 21 2010 2:48 PM

Paul:

In the mean time, I'm noticing the $20 and $25 mark still rising.  If we could just have all those people jump on $30 and then we all move down together! Big Smile

Agreed Paul

Posts 3688
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 21 2010 3:09 PM

Just a link to save time finding the resource:

http://www.logos.com/communitypricing/details/2132

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 25584
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 21 2010 11:11 PM

Paul:
In the mean time, I'm noticing the $20 and $25 mark still rising.  If we could just have all those people jump on $30 and then we all move down together!

It's obvious they don't get it! Come on Logos send an email to these guys ...

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 21 2010 11:24 PM

Dave Hooton:

Paul:
In the mean time, I'm noticing the $20 and $25 mark still rising.  If we could just have all those people jump on $30 and then we all move down together!

It's obvious they don't get it! Come on Logos send an email to these guys ...

When it goes on pre-pub for $50 and your currenlty bidding $25 there's a chance youl'll say what the heck and order it so why not bump up your order to $50 now and changes are you end-up only paying $30!

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 5:55 PM

It's time to get this thread and more importantly Barnes on the Move again.

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 6:12 PM

Woukld anyone like to make the weekly facebook post on the Logos Facebook wall?  I believe they've gained a couple thousand users since the last post.  I find that adding a picture causes it to really stand out too.  If no one makes it after an hour I'll go ahead and post one.  And lets make sure we comment on it and direct people to the CP page!

Posts 25584
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 7:11 PM

Paul:
 If no one makes it after an hour I'll go ahead and post one.

Go for it!

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 7:49 PM

Looks as if it has fully reached the 70% mark now and perhaps a bit beyond.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 8:55 PM

sorry for the lateness... posted on the facebook page.  Lets drum up some talk there under the post!

Posts 62
Lester Busald | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 10:11 PM

Sorry but it just isn't going anywhere lately.  This has been in this range for a while.  Maybe if it gets to 80% then we can start to get excited.

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 10:25 PM

Lester Busald:

Sorry but it just isn't going anywhere lately.  This has been in this range for a while.  Maybe if it gets to 80% then we can start to get excited.

well Lester the way we look at it is if we don't get excited about it now it will never reach 80%.  Once it hits 80% CP's usually start to move on their own.  Now I'm counting on your excitedness when we get Barnes to 80% ok?!  Smile

Posts 3688
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 1:37 AM

Paul - the post looks nice.  Thank you for taking the time.  I, too, would like to see this one move on to PrePub - and sooner rather than later.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 9:05 AM

Alex Scott:

I believe the old rusty cogs that are Barnes have come alive again!

I say we ride this wave all the way home.  If anyone has an interesting or explanatory comment to add on the Facebook wall please comment.  Does anyone think we could beat the L4 Mac release? Big Smile

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 3:03 PM

Paul:

Alex Scott:

I believe the old rusty cogs that are Barnes have come alive again!

I say we ride this wave all the way home.  If anyone has an interesting or explanatory comment to add on the Facebook wall please comment.  Does anyone think we could beat the L4 Mac release? Big Smile

I'm excited Paul,   Lets get Barnes on the Pre-pub page before the MAC goes gold....

Posts 2391
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 3:33 PM

I'd like to see Logos promote Barnes on their daily blog.

Posts 266
Greg Corbin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 6:34 PM

I'm in for Barnes at $35.  I had Barnes in "another program" that I used for years before purchasing Logos and found him to be well worth consulting as I prepared to preach. Hopefully, it will keep moving.

Posts 8603
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 29 2010 5:25 AM

Ronald Quick:
I'd like to see Logos promote Barnes on their daily blog.

I believe the post is in the queue somewhere.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 6585
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 29 2010 8:16 AM

Just posted a note on Logos Facebook Page. Let's see if this can make a difference.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Page 5 of 10 (197 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS