Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 166
David C. Rowe | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 13 2012 6:51 PM

Yes, Thanks, Logos!

Posts 710
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2012 10:15 AM

Now shipping 11/21/2012 - just a couple of weeks away.  Need to save up!

http://www.logos.com/product/18545/journal-of-biblical-counseling

Posts 6
Margaret Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 9 2013 11:48 AM

Is it not possible to have a continuing subscription for JBC and JOMM on logos?  It great having all the back issues, but there are some great resources in the newer issues that should be included in our searches!

Posts 92
Christopher Powell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 9 2013 12:12 PM

Great suggestion Margaret Gabriel!   Can this be suggested as an add-in to the Theological Journal Library or some such?  It's one of the reasons why I haven't bothered to buy the Logos edition - since I still have my perfectly functional PDF library.  Why re-buy (again)?  But if buying into the Logos edition meant that I would be able to purchase affordable updates that would be included in future searches, then, it might be enough value to justify the purchase.  Just a thought!

Posts 7
Patrick Fontaine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2013 5:28 PM

Hi guys is there updates planned for the CCEF Journals?

Is there a way to get the new journals?

I got updates for other resources (Tim Keller Sermons) I wanted to know if it was the same for the journals.

Posts 151
Darcy S. Van Horn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 30 2014 2:05 PM

Patrick Fontaine:

I got updates for other resources (Tim Keller Sermons) I wanted to know if it was the same for the journals.

Has there been any news as to whether Logos intends to make the more recent editions of JBC available?  There are a number of interesting articles in the recent issues (volumes 26:1-28:1) which I would like to read, but I'm hesitant to purchase pdf versions directly from CCEF as I would rather have them in Logos, and add them to the full collection I already have.

Any news would be appreciated!  Thanks.

Darcy

Posts 446
Jonathan Sine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 30 2014 8:35 PM

Darcy S. Van Horn:

Patrick Fontaine:

Has there been any news as to whether Logos intends to make the more recent editions of JBC available?  There are a number of interesting articles in the recent issues (volumes 26:1-28:1) which I would like to read, but I'm hesitant to purchase pdf versions directly from CCEF as I would rather have them in Logos, and add them to the full collection I already have.

Any news would be appreciated!  Thanks.

Darcy

Yes please.

Jonathan Sine

Pastor - Squamish Baptist Church

2 Cor. 4.6

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS