Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5251
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 4 2011 10:53 PM

Mark Barnes:

If Dave's still reading this thread, perhaps he could confirm what's happened to those resources.

Hopefully he is.

-Dan

Posts 1843
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 5 2011 3:02 AM

Dave,

Great update. I really like being able to read longer footnotes in books that I have downloaded. Big Smile

Posts 28
Henry Au | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 5 2011 6:27 AM

I can't do the offline search in Chinese. It just keeps searching for a long time without any results. I am using the CUV version. Please help.

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 9 2011 1:17 AM

Same here, but I kind of manage to do a search of "God" in Chinese, but it only give me the following two result 

Nu 16:22
Ps 67:6

And look like this is the only search I can do, all other phrase give me no result.

I have both version of CUV in my iPhone.

Please help.

Posts 206
Aaron Knotts | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 9 2011 1:40 AM

Dave Dunkin:

To swap books in panes, tap the first pane. The active pane will appear normal and the inactive pane will be in shadow. In the recent resources view at the bottom of the screen, tap the book cover for the book that is in the inactive pane.

Does panes mean on the ipad I can have two books open and displayed onscreen at the same time?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB

Posts 2204
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 9 2011 3:25 AM

Hi Aaron,

Yes there are now two panes available for two books. The panes can be linked together for example to allow two different texts to be in sync or a bible and commentary.

Posts 206
Aaron Knotts | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 10 2011 1:29 AM

Thanks for the confirmation John.

I saw the setting for "Link Panels" and assumed that this was what it referred to. For the life of me I couldn't find any information on how to actually bring up a second panel. Finally I found the little screen splitting widget on the corner of the display (my case was partially obscuring it).

What a wonderful feature! Well done Logos iOS team.  I only hope they can implement some other features as effectively as this one now is.

<><
Aaron 

John Fidel:

Hi Aaron,

Yes there are now two panes available for two books. The panes can be linked together for example to allow two different texts to be in sync or a bible and commentary.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS