Early Church Fathers PB Table of Contents

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3806
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 13 2011 5:17 AM

In reply to another thread I created an ECF TOC that can be built as a PB. I actually did this about 1.5 months ago and couldn't find the original. My computer is sick and at the doctors for 2 weeks so I figured I'd hit it up again. At the end you will find a quick-and-dirty alphabetical list of authors. Hope it comes in handy!

Early Church Fathers TOC

Posts 283
D Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 13 2011 6:25 AM

Yes  Thank you!

Desktop: Win7/64, i7-860, 24GB, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460

Posts 2275
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 13 2011 10:00 AM

Thanks very much for this, Halo, this is excellent.

Posts 276
Hapax Legomena | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 13 2011 11:05 AM

Very helpful.  Thank You.

Posts 128
Simon Pleasants | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 13 2011 2:32 PM

Many thanks for this, HH. It makes the Early Church Fathers a lot more accessible.

"Upon a life I did not live, Upon a death I did not die, Another's life, another's death, I stake my whole eternity"

Horatius Bonar

Posts 3806
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 13 2011 2:59 PM

I'm glad I was able to do it. For those interested in having the TOC as a note file create the PB from the TOC posted above. Print the PB. Select all of one of the sections. Copy it to the clipboard, and then paste it into a note file. Do that for each of the sections (Ante-Nicene, Nicene 1, Nicene 2, alphabetical list) and it will now sync for you between computers.

Posts 368
Calvin Habig | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 21 2011 9:35 PM

Let me add my thanks. I didn't realize how cool/helpful this was until I compiled it.

Posts 1332
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 4:28 PM

Wowowow Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes Such a help. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 258
Aaron Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2012 7:34 PM

Very, very useful. Many thanks!

Posts 8952
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 20 2012 1:25 PM

Hello Halo Hound,

thanks again for putting this together. For those users who own the RC edition of ECF, I replaced the links in your docx : 8308.ECF TOC.rc.docx (no further changes done)

Edit: updated the list at http://wiki.logos.com/User_Contributed_Personal_Books

Running Logos 7 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 3806
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 20 2012 9:29 PM

Glad to hear people are still benefiting from it. I"m currently deployed overseas so I do not have time to continue in the forums as much as I used too or do some of the projects I had in mind but its good to know one of my old projects is still bearing fruit.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS