Templates and Presentations (Auto Pilot)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 12
Sam DeSocio | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 12 2011 7:34 PM

On your site there is a line under Auto Pilot which says,

"Proclaim will keep your presentations for future use, saving your templates. Access and edit them from any computer."

When I click new I only get a few options none of them anything like my template. 

I've spent an hour making a template, but how do I use what I made for other presentations?

Posts 12
Sam DeSocio | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 12 2011 7:37 PM

Is there a way to duplicate a total presentation?

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 12 2011 9:07 PM

Sam DeSocio:
Is there a way to duplicate a total presentation?

We don't currently support duplicating an entire presentation. We do support reusing previously created service items as shown here

Posts 12
Sam DeSocio | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 13 2011 6:22 AM

So from week to week you have to either use one of the provided template presentations you guys provide, or start from a blank presentation?

Posts 1703
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 13 2011 7:32 AM

Your previous presentations are available from the "Open" menu. Since (we imagine) it's unlikely you'll need to go back and re-present a prior week's service, you can just open the prior week's service and edit it. So each week you can start from the previous week's presentation.

We'll also look into a "duplicate service" or "save as template" option, too.

Posts 28
Anton E Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 13 2011 7:50 PM

We have a rotating set of standard formats that we put together... call it a liturgy.  It would help a lot if we could design these in Proclaim.  But, that said, we use Planning Center Online and I'm thinking that will be the solution to templates for us.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS