Fundamental Beliefs of Seventh-day Adventists

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6397
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 9 2011 6:49 PM

For those who may be interested, here are the fundamental beliefs, taken from the Church's official Website. Updated to include Headers, but not able to make them work inside Logos. Someone with more knowledge maybe able to get it done.

1256.Fundamental Beliefs.docx

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 2731
Forum MVP
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2012 3:07 PM

Here you go:  0458.1256.FundamentalBeliefs.docx

P.S. I changed also the Normal Style font for Times New Roman 12, so that Logos would use the default one.

Bohuslav

Posts 6397
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 20 2012 7:03 AM

Thanks Bohuslav. 

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 246
Rev. Michael L. Burns | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 7:27 PM

Is this document no longer available. I always get an error telling me that the page cannot be found? Would rely like a copy of the most recent version

Rev. Michael L. Burns

Posts 18013
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 7:35 PM

Rev. Michael L. Burns:

Is this document no longer available. I always get an error telling me that the page cannot be found? Would rely like a copy of the most recent version

Rev. Michael L. Burns

Strange - the document opens for me if I click either link above

Posts 7666
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 7:48 PM

Graham Criddle:

Rev. Michael L. Burns:

Rev. Michael L. Burns

Strange - the document opens for me if I click either link above

It is working for me as well.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1985
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 8:04 PM

Bohuslav Wojnar:

Here you go:  0458.1256.FundamentalBeliefs.docx

P.S. I changed also the Normal Style font for Times New Roman 12, so that Logos would use the default one.

This one works for me on 2015 01 20 But you might want to add this note:

Note: There are now 28. There used to be 27. Number 11 “Growing in Christ” was added in the place that it should be in logical sequence rather then adding it at the end. If you are referencing an older list add one for the items above 10 to convert the new numbers.

Posts 246
Rev. Michael L. Burns | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 22 2015 1:39 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. Apparently either there is something wrong with my browser (IE on Win 7) or something wrong with my security suite(Charter F Secure). I can no longer open any docx files. I can opn the file frine from my iPad. Thus far I am at a lose. All worked fine two weeks ago before I went in the hospital.

Michael

Posts 246
Rev. Michael L. Burns | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 22 2015 8:41 PM

Problem solved. IE had a problem with how it handled encryted pages.

Michael

Posts 385
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 13 2016 12:24 PM

Lynden Williams:
For those who may be interested, here are the fundamental beliefs, taken from the Church's official Website. Updated to include Headers, but not able to make them work inside Logos. Someone with more knowledge maybe able to get it done

Thanks for sharing this :-) 

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.