Sermons of Frederick W Robertson

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 4 2012 4:28 AM

I have compiled a PB of the sermons of F.W. Robertson (collected from this website) for personal use. 

I would be happy to share it on this forum if it appears that these sermons are in the public domain - which I hope they would be given the age.  Could anyone kindly share their thoughts as to whether it would be appropriate to legally share this PB!!!  Thanks. Yes

Posts 18075
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 6 2012 5:33 PM

Yes, they should be fine. They were published before 1923, so the copyright is expired, thus they're in the public domain. See this helpful table: http://copyright.cornell.edu/resources/publicdomain.cfm

Posts 340
Calvin Habig | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 6 2012 6:24 PM

Would love to see it!

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 7 2012 1:28 AM

Paul Clarke:

I have compiled a PB of the sermons of F.W. Robertson (collected from this website) for personal use. 

I would be happy to share it on this forum if it appears that these sermons are in the public domain - which I hope they would be given the age.  Could anyone kindly share their thoughts as to whether it would be appropriate to legally share this PB!!!  Thanks. Yes

Thanks Rosie - that's very helpful. I'm glad to be able to share this resource.

I attach the docx file with the PB I made.  I've only done the most basic formatting as there are a lot of sermons in here.  If someone is willing to improve on what I've done and re-post the updated file, I'd be most grateful.

I've also attached a RTF file with some biographical information which you may want to use in the PB resource information section.

Lastly, there's a good photograph of FWR here, which you may want to use as a cover.

Enjoy!

4152.FWR_biography.rtf

8081.F. W. Robertson - Sermons.docx

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.