Series of On-line Seminars on using Discourse Analysis in Bible Study

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 10670
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 22 2012 5:28 AM

John Fallahee:
Just wanted to let everyone know, I have scheduled a FREE training webinar for February 27, 2012 - 9 pm -10:30 pm (ET)

Let us know when it is complete, and I will probably purchase. doubt that the webinar will be convenient for me.

John Fallahee:
9 pm -10:30 pm (ET)

Upon seeing George's question, remembered a movie of that title—which I personally have never seen.

Posts 611
Graham Owen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 22 2012 8:02 AM

John Fallahee:
(sorry about the UK time zone!)

Maybe one day I'll simply not go to bed to try one of the webinars...

God Bless

Graham

Pastor - NTCOG Basingstoke

Posts 34
John Fallahee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 22 2012 8:45 AM

Hi Jack,

Just signup for the webinar (even though you will not attend) and you will be automatically notified when the download is available.

Thanks!

John

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 22 2012 8:56 AM

John Fallahee:

Just wanted to let everyone know, I have scheduled a FREE training webinar for February 27, 2012 - 9 pm -10:30 pm (ET)

Discourse Analysis: Practical Uses for Bible Study and Sermon Preparation, Part 1

Click for Free Signup: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/443961590

(sorry about the UK time zone!)

Thank John, I signed up. I am really looking forward to this, I purchased the Lexham Discourse NT Bundle awhile ago, because from the promo videos I saw how useful it could be. But I haven't been able to figure out how to use it. However, for several years I was in the same position regarding the syntax graphs. But your webinars showed how they were useful in outlining a passage in a way that was faithful to the text. I look forward to the same with Discourse Analysis. Thanks for creating these webinars.

In Christ,

Philana

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 23 2012 10:32 AM

Just wanted to say I attended John Fallahee's Webinar on Discourse Analysis. It was very helpful and I am looking forward to his second one on the topic. It explains a lot!

Posts 10670
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 23 2012 1:23 PM

Philana Crouch:
John Fallahee's Webinar on Discourse Analysis. It was very helpful

I have been critical of his materials in the past, so I wanted to add my endorsement of this webinar—as well as some others I recently purchased.

Posts 34
John Fallahee | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2012 12:35 PM

I thought you guys would like an update. HDNT/LDGNT webinar was completed last night.

Check it out: 

Sneak Peak at YouTube: http://youtu.be/YQh-f9xJ4L4

Enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS