Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 31
Joseph Araucto | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 19 2012 2:18 PM

I've been leading at a church recently where they use Proclaim.  because of how the band sits, I can see the slide.  it seem that if I deviate at all (even a little) from the way the slides are prepared, it becomes extremely difficult for the program operator to follow.  His comment to me is that he cant see the text very well. so he ends up scrolling through the slides and hopefully find the right one.  In the mean time, the entire time he is scrolling, the whole thing is being shown on the projector.  Its very distracting and weird.  The other this that happens is that he cant black out the screen (or at least he does not know how).  they have a laptop to run Proclaim.

What can we do to avoid this...

Posts 21
Drew James | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2012 8:01 PM

You can resize the 'frame' Bar between the preview slide and the lower scroll bar. Also you can minimize the side bar by clicking on the reduce arrow at top of sidebar. 

I would post a screenshot but am on my iPhone at moment. 

Oh you can also hover mouse pointer over lower slides and the will zoom the slide you are hovering over. 

Hope this helps!

Drew

Posts 4557
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2012 1:43 AM

Hi Joseph

If you resize your screen you should be able to get something like this.

If you are using the Laptop only to view the presentation screen you might find it useful to get a larger monitor to plug in. You don't need anything fancy - I have a 15in square one that I retrieved from a skip.

As you can see once you have re-sized the bottom ribbon you can either use the little dragable bit to navigate or on a mac you can use a two finger drag.

As to blanking the screen - give these two buttons a whirl...

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS