Missing Resources

Page 3 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 41 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 180
Linden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2009 5:52 AM

Hi Phil,

Phil Gons:
I think the goal is tomorrow for the HTML version and Monday for the PDF

I see the HTML upgrade calculator has been updated/officially launched.  I noticed this problem previously but didn't comment on it (I incorrectly assumed it would be fixed). 

I own the Bible Study Library and would like to know the most cost effective way to get a number of Hebrew/Greek Lexicons (I don't understand OLs so the OL tools/texts aren't useful for me).  Currently, the upgrade calculator does not provide a break down of what I'd get if I upgraded to the Original Languages package.   I only see upgrade options for Leader's, Scholars, Silver, Gold etc.  Is this a bug?

Linden

Posts 1846
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 10:25 AM

Linden:
I own the Bible Study Library and would like to know the most cost effective way to get a number of Hebrew/Greek Lexicons (I don't understand OLs so the OL tools/texts aren't useful for me).  Currently, the upgrade calculator does not provide a break down of what I'd get if I upgraded to the Original Languages package.   I only see upgrade options for Leader's, Scholars, Silver, Gold etc.  Is this a bug?

No. There are two upgrade paths:

1. Home > Bible Study > Leader's > Scholar's > Silver > Gold > Platinum > Portfolio
  2. Original Languages > Scholar's > Silver > Gold > Platinum > Portfolio

You can only upgrade from Original Languages. You can't upgrade to it. If you call our Sales department, they might be able to do something special for you, but you may want to consider the jump to Scholar's.

Page 3 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS