Buying Timeline or other new datasets individually.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Nathanael Waites | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:35 PM

I just purchased the starter upgrade.  One the comparison page it showed that I could purchase Timeline for $19.95.  However, searching logos.com I cannot find a way to purchase Timeline.  Any help would be appreciated.  I could not afford a package upgrade with all the new features and will have to add these features one at a time.  However, I would like Timeline ASAP.

Thanks!

Posts 707
Russ Quinn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:50 PM

I was totally pumped about the new timeline in L5 until I actually attempted to use it.

It is in drastic need of organization.

As it stands in its current state, it is entirely too random and overwhelming to be very useful.

I can't even look at it very long without getting a headache.

It needs to be organized in a way that makes it easy to read and make connections between events.

Posts 9128
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:53 PM

Nathanael Waites:

I just purchased the starter upgrade.  One the comparison page it showed that I could purchase Timeline for $19.95.  However, searching logos.com I cannot find a way to purchase Timeline.  Any help would be appreciated.  I could not afford a package upgrade with all the new features and will have to add these features one at a time.  However, I would like Timeline ASAP.

Thanks!

Nathaniel, welcome to the forums. I am sorry but the individual features cannot be purchased separately. Listing them that way was a mistake. See what Bob Pritchett, the president of Logos, says about what may be available in the future: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/58259.aspx

If you feel you've made a bad decision buying the Starter upgrade because of this new information, call Logos and they will refund your money.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS