Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 38
Tim Bader | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 7 2013 1:39 AM

Hi,

We are looking to replace our current song management system at church and I have a question about using Song Select with Proclaim.

We need to display the copyright and "reproduced by permission" info at the bottom of every song to comply with the CCLI license.

Does this information appear automatically in songs downloaded from the Song Select database and when imported to Proclaim?

Thanks,

Tim

Posts 4958
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2013 6:02 AM

Tim Bader:
Does this information appear automatically in songs downloaded from the Song Select database and when imported to Proclaim?

Sort of - the actual placing and information is a little customisable.

I always put the credits on the title slide only. The CCL rules were really written of printed copies so a little adaptability for projected copies is, I think, reasonable.

Posts 38
Tim Bader | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2013 6:33 AM

Thanks for getting back to me.

So are you saying that the license details do download automatically from Song Select, but you have to click the applicable options each time in order to display them correctly?

We only really need the license details to display at the end of each song, but would really appreciate it if they appeared there a) automatically and b) in a smaller font.

Does it do the smaller font too?

Thanks!

Posts 13
Paul Ellsworth | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2013 2:04 PM

License information displays by default, though I forget on what slide - I think it displays on the first slide, by default.

It's in a smaller font by default on all the templates I've tried.

Posts 38
Tim Bader | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 8 2013 1:02 AM

That's great!

Thanks,

Tim

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS