Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 18
Lathan Hill | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 14 2013 9:13 AM

Is there a simple way to add a picture to an existing slide in Proclaim?  At this point, all I have been able to figure out to do is to "import" it as a background.  Challenge with this - once it is a background, you cannot manipulate that picture in any way...am I missing something simple?

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 14 2013 10:58 AM

You can add a picture to a slide by using the "Add Image" link, but unfortunately you also won't be able to manipulate the image in any way once you've added it. It will be placed in the center of your slide.

You can upvote suggestions for added image manipulation in Proclaim here: http://proclaim.uservoice.com

Posts 18
Lathan Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 6:45 AM

Well...DUH!!! Boy, I feel silly!  Just flat out MISSED that little blue link!!!  Thanks, Ann...I had used the background tab to add the picture as a file...it worked...but seemed too....well...silly!  It would be nice to manipulate the picture sometimes...but...I guess I can use PPT import if I need to add multiple pictures or add small pictures on a slide.

Leo

Posts 18
Lathan Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 7:03 AM

hand slaps forehead...

I Know!  I didn't see it because...because...it didn't mention anything about PICTURES...oh...it does..."image"....um....

It's the new glasses (Pastor - you dont' HAVE new glasses..)....uh...yeah...I mean...I NEED new glasses....yeah...that's it.........

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS