So I guess enabling us to pray isn't a high priority :P

No... you are just not praying hard enough. Stick out tongue

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 22832
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 6 2014 5:07 AM

DominicM:
we want it on android too

Faithlife Mobile - a different app - does support prayer lists and is currently in beta on Android - https://community.logos.com/forums/t/86082.aspx 

Posts 10953
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 6 2014 8:29 AM

Ok, Graham.  You let a crumb slide off the table and fall among the puppies (me!).  

Are you saying Android has prayer lists?  Or the Faithlife app?  Coordinates with Proclaim?

That thread seems maybe 5 months old?

The puppy is looking around for more crumbs!

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 22832
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 6 2014 8:37 AM

HI Denise

Denise:
Are you saying Android has prayer lists?  Or the Faithlife app?  Coordinates with Proclaim?

Sorry I don't know any more.

I'm not involved in the beta test and so don't know its status but I thought it worth flagging.

My understanding is that this is currently a separate app and I don't know what plans, if any, there are to incorporate this functionality into any of the existing apps.

Graham

Posts 1380
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 6 2014 8:51 AM

Denise:

Are you saying Android has prayer lists? 

I just installed the "Faithlife Groups" app from the Google Play store and it does feature my standard Prayer List.

Posts 107
Drew Hannay | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 6 2014 1:41 PM

Denise:

Are you saying Android has prayer lists?  Or the Faithlife app?

The "Faithlife Groups" app (available as a stable release on both iTunes and Google Play, not beta) includes basic web-only prayer list support. It's certainly not an ideal or finished solution, but that's all that's available right now (aside from viewing your prayer lists at documents.logos.com)

Posts 10953
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 6 2014 2:02 PM

Thanks, Drew (and Graham).  It's amazing what tidbits fall off the Logos table.

I'd have to assume, after 5 years and now a scratchy record app, that prayer lists are not a heavily used feature on Logos4/5/6.  Though admittedly having your portable on the floor in front of your knees doesn't work well.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 7 2014 7:29 AM

Drew Hannay:

It's certainly not an ideal or finished solution, but that's all that's available right now

yeah, it seems like you can view your prayer lists on the Faithlife mobile app, but you can add new lists or requests or edit or delete (that I could see any way).

It seems to be close! Hopefully this means they will have the full feature up and running soon!

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS