Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 3 2013 4:08 PM

Any chance we could get his works on Logos?  

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 4 2013 2:00 PM

Mark Ziebold:

Any chance we could get his works on Logos?  

I'm fairly certain we can. I'll bump these up on my list.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 767
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 18 2014 12:45 AM

I was going to suggest these and since we have a new product manager thought I would bump this to the top. PLEASE let's get these in Logos!

Posts 13059
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 18 2014 7:52 AM

Yes, please! I'm particularly interested in Images of the Spirit and of course Treaty of the Great King and The Structure of Biblical Authority.

Time for a Meredith Kline collection? http://www.meredithkline.com/klines-works/books/

Posts 767
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 18 2014 8:32 AM

Mark,

One of my professor's at seminary sat under Kline in his seminary. We actually have The Treaty of the Great King in Logos. In volume 22 no 2 of the Westminster Theological Journal Kline's article The Two Tables of the Covenant is the first part of the book. Volume 23 no 1 has Dynastic Covenant as the second part. Finally the third and longest part is the commentary on Deuteronomy in the Wycliffe Bible Commentary: Old Testament. The latter is a Moody title so I hope you bought it before they pulled it, if you did you have the entire contents of The Treaty of the Great King. Hope this helps.

Alan

Posts 2985
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 18 2014 1:09 PM

I'd be up for Meredith Kline. I don't have anything by him, but have read a fair amount of references (foot notes) pertaining to him.

mm.

Posts 9945
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 18 2014 1:55 PM

Hmmm … Kleine Schriften ?

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 13059
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 18 2014 2:12 PM

Alan Charles Gielczyk:
The latter is a Moody title so I hope you bought it before they pulled it, if you did you have the entire contents of The Treaty of the Great King.

I didn't unfortunately Sad.

Posts 60
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 18 2014 4:31 PM

We are getting closer to posting a Kline collection. You'll probably see the works available from Wipf&Stock first. But they have his best stuff, so that will be a good start.

Kingdom Prologue is such a great resource. I think I'll be re-reading that once ever few years for the rest of my life. The Structure of Biblical Authority is so foundation for a biblical understanding of canon and answers the most fundamental question surrounding the debates about canon between Christians and liberal theology, and between protestants and Catholics, namely, what constitutes a canon (answer: covenant). Needless to say, I'm excited that we should be seeing this relatively soon.

Reformed Product Manager

Posts 4823
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 18 2014 7:40 PM

Cool

Good news

Christian Locatell:

We are getting closer to posting a Kline collection. You'll probably see the works available from Wipf&Stock first. But they have his best stuff, so that will be a good start.

Kingdom Prologue is such a great resource. I think I'll be re-reading that once ever few years for the rest of my life. The Structure of Biblical Authority is so foundation for a biblical understanding of canon and answers the most fundamental question surrounding the debates about canon between Christians and liberal theology, and between protestants and Catholics, namely, what constitutes a canon (answer: covenant). Needless to say, I'm excited that we should be seeing this relatively soon.

Posts 33
Nathaniel&Kelsey Stamper | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 27 2014 8:42 AM

Great! I'm looking for some Kline works but if we will get them on Logos soon then I'll just wait a bit longer! Thanks.

Posts 104
Bentley Crawford | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 2 2014 8:33 PM

Agree!

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS