3D picture

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10178
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 17 2012 6:38 AM

Charlene ... just answering your question. There's really no such thing as 'good' 3D glasses, at least of the type to look at stereo images on Logos4.

Here's a site I periodically visit; the lady's nice. But you can get a feel for it: http://www.3dstereo.com/viewmaster/hdvd.html

Essentially any cardboard, clipover, plastic etc will do. Since I wear glasses, I got the clipover type (what they call anaglyph or blue/red).

You can also get stereoscopic type, where you hold it to your eyes, each eye looks through a separate part and then you focus on the PC screen. That's ok but it's a real pain. Easier just to use a $3 pair of blue/red glasses! If they're flat they store easier.

The various versions of anaglyph that you see in the Logos menu are personal preference (red, plus variations of blue).

Or move the Logos4 images to regular 3D. You use PC software to convert the images to 'MPO'. I did that for our 3D TV. Image is large and your eyes aren't constantly trying to focus.

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 8:25 AM

Thanks, DMB!

Charlene

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 4 2012 3:41 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

along with "Actual Size" and "Fit" not working.  

Could you explain what you mean by "not working"? Thank you.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 4 2012 9:06 PM

Ann Boyles:

along with "Actual Size" and "Fit" not working.  

Could you explain what you mean by "not working"? Thank you.

Click on either button using Logos 4.5b SR-1 (4.52.0.2194) on Mac OS X 10.6.8 apparently did nothing; image did not change size.

Updated => Feature Parity list since image sizing in Logos 4.5a SR-1 and Logos 4.5c Beta 3 on Mac are functional:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 5 2012 7:33 AM

Updated => Feature Parity list since image sizing in Logos 4.5a SR-1 and Logos 4.5c Beta 3 on Mac are functional:

Thanks! I have created a case for the other issue (the missing 3D menu on Mac).

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 9:11 AM

Ann Boyles:

Thanks! I have created a case for the other issue (the missing 3D menu on Mac).

Logos 5.2 has 3D menu on Mac.  Encountered a feature parity issue since clicking Fit on Mac then clicking an arrow to change picture does not keep Fit.  In contrast PC clicking keeps Fit sizing when changing stereoscopic pictures.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2014 6:30 PM

Logos 5.2 has 3D menu on Mac.  Encountered a feature parity issue since clicking Fit on Mac then clicking an arrow to change picture does not keep Fit.  In contrast PC clicking keeps Fit sizing when changing stereoscopic pictures.

It looks like this is actually a problem on both platforms.  Mac will persist 'Actual Size' and Windows will persist 'Fit'.  When you are in 'Actual Size' view on Windows and switch to the next image, it goes to the 'Fit' view.

I'll report the issue; both platforms should persist both views.

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS