One of the most important Reformed works that you've never read

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 71
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 21 2014 7:15 PM

One of the most important Reformed works that you've never read is finally coming to the English speaking world for the first time. Amandus Polanus' Syntagma. Check it out!

Posts 249
DHG | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 21 2014 7:29 PM

Yes

I'm in. 

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 21 2014 7:42 PM

Ok, thanks and I am in.

Posts 3024
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 21 2014 8:36 PM

Definitely looks worth a closer look. Yes

mm.

Posts 1128
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 22 2014 9:13 AM

Sounds awesome! Never heard of this work before, but very interested!

Posts 60
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 4 2014 5:30 PM

Only a couple more days to get 40% off the first English translation of Polanus' Syntagma.

Reformed Product Manager

Posts 18644
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 4 2014 7:46 PM

Christian Locatell:

Only a couple more days to get 40% off the first English translation of Polanus' Syntagma.

Really? Only a couple more days? It is still in "Gathering Interest" phase, barely at 10% of the total number of orders needed to get it into production. I don't see any closing date on that product description page.

Posts 5610
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 4 2014 8:14 PM

Rosie Perera:

Christian Locatell:

Really? Only a couple more days? It is still in "Gathering Interest" phase, barely at 10% of the total number of orders needed to get it into production. I don't see any closing date on that product description page.

It's not closing.  Rather, the pre-order price is going up.  There's a note on the product page that says the price goes up to 99.95 on March 7th.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 18644
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 4 2014 8:15 PM

Todd Phillips:
It's not closing.  Rather, the pre-order price is going up.  There's a note on the product page that says the price goes up to 99.95 on March 7th.

Ah, thanks! I hadn't seen that.

Posts 2219
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 9:26 PM

I missed the lower price, but it still looks very worthwhile. Logos is to be commended at being first on offering this one. 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS