REFORMED PLATINUM bundle.. is this new?

Page 1 of 6 (117 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 116 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1808
mike | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 12 2014 10:49 PM

Reformed Platinum $460 (dynamically for me)

Reformed Gold

Can Logos make a chart of what books are new to us? like the regular package base?

Posts 71
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 12 2014 10:55 PM

Unfortunately, we are still working on integrating these new base packages into the dynamic comparison chart in order to show how these compare to what you have in your library already, what's new, etc...

We wanted to get these Reformed base packages to everyone as soon as possible. But we are working on it and it will be up soon. Thanks you for your patience.

Posts 1808
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 12 2014 10:59 PM

Thanks Chris for the quick reply in the middle of the night Beer

Posts 71
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 12 2014 11:03 PM

You got it!

Posts 71
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 12 2014 11:05 PM

I can tell you there are 400 new volumes in the Reformed Platinum that are not in the generic Logos base packages, including essential Reformed works like Bavinck, Muller's Post-Reformation Reformed Dogmatics, Select Works of Geerhardus Vos' and the first English translation of Vos' Reformed Dogmatics, just to name a few.

Posts 1808
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 12 2014 11:21 PM

saw them!

interesting..

the timing of the release made it kinda hard for some people who also purchase books through March Madness. (me.lol)

but I will purchase the platinum soon    (^_-)

Posts 71
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 12 2014 11:24 PM

Yeah. Well, you'll have a couple weeks to get in on the 15% discount.

Posts 1808
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 12 2014 11:54 PM

delete

Posts 1808
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 12 2014 11:58 PM

WHOOOA... what's going on here?

the price of Platinum just jumped to $540 from $460. I know you guys could do this but..this is sneaky and driving me away.

Not liking this..

Posts 60
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 12:12 AM

Sorry about that. We just changed had to change the way we are applying the discount. Now you just need to use the coupon code REFORMEDBP and you should get the same discount you saw earlier. Let me know if you have any other concerns. Thanks for the comment.

Reformed Product Manager

Posts 1063
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 12:20 AM

Hi.

Just curious ... I though that Platinum was higher than Gold, or that Gold would be a subset of Platinum but my dynamic prices say not .. Platinum $435, and Gold $1,317 Indifferent

I have Portfolio plus some.

This may be what you mean by 'still working on' though ... 

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 1808
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 12:21 AM

why are you guys working so late to do this? just wondering?

or this is a regular shift for reformed sale group? Surprise

Posts 60
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 12:27 AM

Yes, we're just refreshing the pricing. Everything should appear correctly shortly. Sorry for the confusion.

Reformed Product Manager

Posts 60
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 12:30 AM

The Reformed base packages are being released Starter through Platinum. The levels will be priced the same as their Logos 5 counterparts. Dynamic pricing, and academic discounts apply. And for a limited time, we will offer a 15% introductory discount (in addition to dynamic pricing if you already own resources included).

Reformed Product Manager

Posts 1808
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 12:31 AM

just purchased the platinum.

I hope I'm gettin ALL the resources...

why am I saying this? because Logos has a habit of removing resources from the original package.

so I took screen shots just in case .. Cool

and I'll call CS in the morning to get my academic price adjustment.

thanks Chris

Posts 60
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 12:31 AM

We are working late because there was an unexpected bug on the Reformed landing page that we need to work through. Working hard for you!

Reformed Product Manager

Posts 60
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 12:34 AM

We had several people testing them before they went live, so everything should be good to go. But if you have any concerns, I will get on it right away. Thanks for your support! Semper Reformanda BABY!

Reformed Product Manager

Posts 13058
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 1:35 AM

This is an exciting development! I've ordered Platinum. It certainly seems a better fit than the standard Platinum package, and it's one I'll probably be recommending to others from now on.

Comparison charts are crucial though, as I'm sure you're aware. A customised comparison chart is obviously important (i.e. show me what's new to me), but also a comparison chart with the standard base packages, so you a new purchaser could see what they would miss out on.

I wonder also if for marketing purposes it would be useful to have an option for people to purchase two base packages (i.e. Standard Platinum + Reformed Platinum). Long-time users know that dynamic pricing means they could log back in after purchasing the first, to purchase the second, but new purchasers wouldn't know that. Explaining that you can add the extra resources from Standard to your Reformed package for an extra $1,000 (or whatever dynamic pricing would give) could be helpful for some.

Posts 13058
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 1:35 AM

Christian Locatell:
everything should be good to go.

Gold is still showing up without dynamic pricing.

Posts 60
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 1:40 AM

Thanks, Mark. It should be good to go now.

Reformed Product Manager

Page 1 of 6 (117 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS