Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 119
ManilaDave | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 26 2015 1:21 PM

I've already reinstalled the app and it didn't work hen I was told it would. I've subsequently sent the logs to you. I'm not prepared to do it again. The time investment and Internet costs for downloading again are too high and I've had enough of that in recent months. 

Posts 14
John Brainard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 9:27 AM

You won't lose any data removing your faithlife account from your device. The warning message you see relates to any data stored using the Android sync framework. We are only using the sync framework to store auth token that all of the Faithlife apps use to sing in. Everything else, including your documents and resources, are stored privately within the apps data folders.

I recorded the steps on a Generic Android 4.4 device in the video below.

6825.Delete Faithlife Account.mp4

Posts 4
Carol Bevis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 25 2015 3:15 AM

I am so fed up of having to log in at least twice (sometimes up to 6 times) just to access the app.  I have reported it twice but no one has got back to me by email as promised on the website.  For some reason if your device is online it insists you have to log in - the cancel button is there but greyed out and therefore inoperable.  This is so tedious.  Previous versions of the app didn't do this so why is it doing this now and why is no one doing anything to fix it in any updates?

Posts 119
ManilaDave | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 25 2015 3:38 AM

Hi Carol! I resolved this issue by downloading Vyrso and logging in using my logos username and password. That seems to fix the multiple login requests on the Logos app. I then removed Vyrso from my Android phone. Logos has worked fine since. There's no need to download your resources on to Vyrso - just download the free app, log in and see if it works. 

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS