Transition times for Online Bible verses

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 27
Darrell Keith Day | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 2 2015 2:48 PM

I use the Online Bible verses when reading the Scripture during our worship services. Of course, the Online Bible verses come in as many slides under one group. I control the presentation with an iPad, but I read from my Bible as the congregation follows along on the screen. Is there a way to set the timer for each Bible verse slide within the group? Right now, it doesn't look so.

Thanks,
Darrell

Posts 5236
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 2 2015 2:53 PM

Darrell Keith Day:

I use the Online Bible verses when reading the Scripture during our worship services. Of course, the Online Bible verses come in as many slides under one group. I control the presentation with an iPad, but I read from my Bible as the congregation follows along on the screen. Is there a way to set the timer for each Bible verse slide within the group? Right now, it doesn't look so.

Thanks,
Darrell

I don't think so Darrell. But if you find a way you had better not sneeze, mispronounce a word or stop to swat a fly.

Come to think of it there must be a better way  - how about relinquishing control to somebody you trust?

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS