One Minute Apologist

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 348
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 7:15 AM

But it would be nice for people who are not always by internet.

Posts 5025
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 1:18 PM

I have mixed feelings on this, the incentive is I am more likely to use them in logos environment where at very least they should come up in basic search results. If they are in the internet I am likely to not go looking for them when I’m doing a topic study in Logos environment.

If too many cancel orders the whole project will be cancelled and the decision for me will be made on my behalf by others.

So while it’s disappointing about no transcript, it was never clear they were being included from the start and it will be disappointing if the product itself is canned and I don’t want to be one who makes that decision that just because transcripts are not included nobody else gets to have access to the product.

Despite the picture some people try to paint of me, my comments are often geared to thinking about how FL’s actions affect other customers and potential customers along with the picture they are painting of themselves. This is another case where customers asked for clarity on an issue and FL had not made any comment directly to the customers asking on the forum but simply at the 11th hour sent an email. Yes the email needed to be sent to all who had ordered but they also should habe responded to this post sometime ago, even if it was simply to say the answer is not yet known so they could gauge the response of customers if it turned out negative as it now has.

I don’t think FL is ever going to understand what it means to truly engage with their customers. And that’s the big disappointment in all of this IMHO.

Posts 459
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:07 PM

I received the e-mail too, and I was really hoping for transcripts.  I know the product has to make business sense, but it would have been much more useful for me with functional transcripts.  Unfortunate.

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS