Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 12 2017 8:35 AM

I went with the dictionary of the bible by several authors

https://www.logos.com/product/6388/

Posts 416
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 1 2018 1:00 AM

January's code: NOWFREEBOOKJAN18

This month I also picked up:

Phillip Schaff's book on the Didache. (https://www.logos.com/product/29195/the-teaching-of-the-twelve-apostles-or-the-oldest-church-manual-the-didache-and-kindred-documents). 

Next month I going to start collecting Schaff's books that are common in base packages, such as his works on the Church Fathers. 

Happy New Year. Liam

Check out my blog 'For Fathers'

Posts 47
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 1 2018 5:13 AM

LMAM:
Next month I going to start collecting Schaff's books that are common in base packages, such as his works on the Church Fathers. 

Good strategy Liam. Unfortunately, I don't always pay close attention. I didn't realize that LN members got a free book every month so I only got free books for the months of Nov and Dec. I picked up Alford's Sermons on Christian Doctrine this month. I already have Schaff's works. 

Thank you Faithlife for the free resources.

Daniel

Posts 27429
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 1 2018 6:00 AM

I slowly worked the G. K. Chesterton Collection by picking up one at a time each month... I just picked up the last one! On to a new challenge next month. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 1 2018 9:20 AM

I decided on "The Origin of Paul's Religion" this month. https://www.logos.com/product/39956/the-origin-of-pauls-religion

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 2 2018 5:59 AM

I got the below and will work my way through this series. 

The Heroes and Crises of Early Hebrew History

www.logos.com/product/30229/

Posts 1523
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 2 2018 6:14 AM

I am working my way through the J.C. Ryle books: https://www.logos.com/products/search?Product+Type=Free+titles+for+Now+members&sort=pricehi&pageSize=60&Author=6946%7cJ.+C.+Ryle 

There are 11 on the Logos Now list, and 18 in his collection, so maybe I'll buy the rest of the collection when I'm done.

Posts 701
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 2 2018 6:56 AM

LMAM:
January's code: NOWFREEBOOKJAN18

Thanks for the code. For some reason I didn't see my code. 

I'm steadily working through John Owen's Books. 

Cheers, 
 ChelseaFC

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 2671
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 2 2018 7:05 AM

I went to hear Walt Kaiser speak on Ezekiel at The Cover in Asheville, NC in 2016 and have been planning to do a study through the book. Starting this year so I picked up this commentary:

https://www.logos.com/product/33162/preachers-homiletic-commentary-ezekiel

Posts 957
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 3 2018 5:42 AM

I'm now trying to complete the George Müller collection, so I got the Autobiography of George Müller. Not all the books are eligible as free LN books but dynamic pricing will help me pick up the others at a significant discount.

Posts 99
David Couch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 4 2018 3:31 AM

I grabbed The Works of the Rev. Isaac Watts, D. D. in Nine Volumes, vol. 9 this month. Was recommended it in one of my seminary classes.

Posts 2282
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 4:48 AM

Coupon code not working yet, wondering if there will be changes. Sad

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 1081
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 4:59 AM

Beloved:

Hopefully they didn't make any intentional changes. They probably just didn't set up the code yet or accidentally messed it up. The start of Bellingham's work day is still quite a few hours away, so I'd wait for a bit.

Logos Now Subscriber -- 22/2/2018

Posts 2282
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 5:10 AM

Sean:
Hopefully they didn't make any intentional changes. They probably just didn't set up the code yet or accidentally messed it up. The start of Bellingham's work day is still quite a few hours away, so I'd wait for a bit.

You're probably right. My OCD kicking in!

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 9910
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 5:57 AM

Beloved:

I understand the coupon code to look like the FL Connect one (there was a post from Faithlife that only in February both codes from LNow and FLC worked), so I went about like Alabama explained here and - since the website still shows the February code at this early hour on March 1 - "guessed" the FLC Classic eBook coupon for March: it worked. 

(I'm gradually building up the commentary set of Henry Cowles)

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 6:07 AM

NB.Mick:

Beloved:

I understand the coupon code to look like the FL Connect one (there was a post from Faithlife that only in February both codes from LNow and FLC worked), so I went about like Alabama explained here and - since the website still shows the February code at this early hour on March 1 - "guessed" the FLC Classic eBook coupon for March: it worked. 

(I'm gradually building up the commentary set of Henry Cowles)

I did the same, I picked a title about C.S. Lewis, and another by G. Campbell Morgan.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 2282
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 7:04 AM

NB.Mick:

(I'm gradually building up the commentary set of Henry Cowles

Brilliant! Chipping away at Lightfoot.

Posts 714
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 7:44 AM

In the past, I could add   &unlocked=no   to the Logos URL and would only see those resources that I don't have. However, this does not seem to work anymore at the ebooks.faithlife.com website. Or has somebody worked this out?

Posts 9910
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 8:12 AM

Armin:

In the past, I could add   &unlocked=no   to the Logos URL and would only see those resources that I don't have. However, this does not seem to work anymore at the ebooks.faithlife.com website. 

it never worked on the ebooks.faithlife.com website. Unfortunately Faithlife choose to open this shop with very limited search capability - they promised to work on that. In the meantime, you can try to sort the shop, have 60 entries displayed and then scroll through. We're fortunate they show the buy-buttons in grey (I seem to remember not even this worked when the Verbum site went public for the first time). 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 979
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 8:44 AM

I'm slowly building up the Works of John Owen. 

Hoping I complete the set before November, but I think I'll be one volume short! 

Page 6 of 9 (180 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS