Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 44 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 543
L.A. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 4 2017 5:46 AM
1. Swiping between workspaces doesn't work anymore after the last update. (ANDROID 6.0.1 on Sony Z3 Tablet) 2. A more general problem: if the user's divice has a non english system UI language, it's quite difficult to describe bugs or errors, or even ask questions about the app because the app's UI language depends on the System language. Suggestion: an option to select between available UI languages within the app after a restar√° of the app.
Posts 13420
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 5 2017 6:13 AM

Can anyone on the Android beta confirm whether or not the pop-up problem has been fixed? On iOS, when you pop-up a link to a verse-range, you'll get all the verses in the pop-up (or at least a decent number of them). On Android, you often don't even get the whole of the verse. (If you want to test this, commentaries are a good place to see links to a verse-range). Thanks. (I'm on a Kindle Fire, and therefore don't have access to the beta.)

Posts 1526
Forum MVP
Fr Devin Roza | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 5 2017 8:30 AM

Mark Barnes:

Can anyone on the Android beta confirm whether or not the pop-up problem has been fixed? On iOS, when you pop-up a link to a verse-range, you'll get all the verses in the pop-up (or at least a decent number of them). On Android, you often don't even get the whole of the verse. (If you want to test this, commentaries are a good place to see links to a verse-range). Thanks. (I'm on a Kindle Fire, and therefore don't have access to the beta.)

It has not been fixed.

I think this is easily the biggest downside to the Android app compared to the iOS app.

Posts 30
Gary Belhomme | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 7 2017 6:37 PM

Hello,

I love the new version, but it would be great if you provide us with a close all button.

Posts 2872
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 8 2017 11:09 AM

Fr Devin Roza:

Mark Barnes:

It has not been fixed.

I think this is easily the biggest downside to the Android app compared to the iOS app.

i confirm, still broken.

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS