Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 1:34 PM

Who says there will be March Madness? Surprise

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2047
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 1:39 PM

Posts 7623
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 1:40 PM

This year you have to subscribe to MM in order to participate 😂 The Year of the Subscription 😂ðŸĪŠðŸ˜œ

DAL

Posts 2776
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 1:44 PM

Dale E Heath:
Is anyone, besides me, going to buy a book during March Madness?

I will be if I see value and utility. If not then I will be on the sidelines. I definitely will be voting though. Geeked

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Catalina 10.15.6

Posts 4112
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 1:44 PM

Dale E Heath:

Is anyone, besides me, going to buy a book during March Madness? Geeked

Dale Heath

No plans to at this time, no.

I think its my least favorite sale. I don't have any kind of connection to basketball, and it seems the same people win alot, giving us discounted access to the same titles alot.

Invariably if there is something I want by a guy that wins, its not a title included in the sale lol.

I'll definitely look. But I'm not feeling all that optimistic about it to be honest. Unless they change things up a bit.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 2776
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 1:47 PM

DAL:
 This year you have to subscribe to MM in order to participate 😂

Do you have to pay to subscribe? If so, that definitely counts me out!

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 2047
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 1:51 PM

Where do you get the idea of subscription?  I saw that on Twitter.

Posts 1026
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 1:51 PM

Beloved:

Do you have to pay to subscribe? If so, that definitely counts me out!

I think he is joking 🙃 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/therealkpang

Posts 1073
William Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 1:53 PM

Dale E Heath:

Is anyone, besides me, going to buy a book during March Madness? Geeked

Only if a guy who goes by two initials and his last name wins and I don't have his stuff (e.g. JI Packer, DA Carson, RC Sproul, CS Lewis).

I actually had the CS Lewis collection and gave it away. I'd love to have a chance to buy it at a great discount again.

Posts 1085
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 2:03 PM

It depends on what's offered and how the deals work out.  I typically find a couple of things to buy, but I don't usually spend a lot on MM.  I'm not sure why that is.  Most of my purchases have been driven by class needs over the last several years.  The MM offers just haven't lined up particularly well with my what I've needed for my studies at the time.

Posts 2776
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 2:06 PM

Keith Pang:
I think he is joking 🙃 

Scary joke!

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 2:12 PM

It would be nice if FL showed us in advance which books of which contestants are involved in the sale.

Posts 617
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 2:21 PM

Kenneth Neighoff:

Clearly, "Theology Hrowdown" contains a scribal error. My extensive knowledge of ANE languages, texts and culture lead me to state with some confidence that it should say "Hoedown". Therefore, the reconstructed phrase is "Hoedown Hrowdown". You're welcome. Wink

Posts 9396
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 2:32 PM

This year it will be ancient scholars who've never won against modern scholars whose books we are not allowed to put on sale.

Opps. That was last year.

Oh yeah, and the year before that...and the year before that...and...

Whatever it is, it will be riveting. (At least when people found a way to cheat it got some of the fans up in arms. Oh, for the good old days. ;))

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 7623
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 2:44 PM

One thing is for sure: There will be some complaining for glitches on the voting system and coupons not working 😁

Posts 1003
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 2:58 PM

DAL:

This year you have to subscribe to MM in order to participate 😂 The Year of the Subscription 😂ðŸĪŠðŸ˜œ

DAL

Not true, I saw this posted somewhere reliable: You have to subscribe to vote, all the books will be free. Wink

Dale Heath

Posts 1801
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 5:14 PM

DAL:

The Year of the Subscription 😂ðŸĪŠðŸ˜œ

DAL

Cute Big Smile

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 2854
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 5:29 PM

I will if there is a good price on something that I want or need.  I have always found it fun.

As for the subscription thing, it is what it is.  Logos has every right to the business model of their choice.  I have the right to participate, or not to participate, in their business model.  I do not have the right to tell them what to do.

I will not subscribe to anything, but though my name is "Childs", I am not "Childish" enough to keep whining about it.  However, over the years I have had many church members who sound a lot like folks on this board lately.  And they would threaten to go to Accord... I mean to the Baptist Church.  Soon they would get unhappy over there, and come back.  It was good to see them come and good to see them go.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 1810
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 28 2018 5:35 PM

The contestants are champing at the bit. Here Dr. Piper demonstrates his technique for the two-hand set shot.

Win 10 | Android 9 | Fire OS 5

Page 1 of 4 (73 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS