March Madness

Page 3 of 4 (73 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 72 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 1460
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 5:35 AM

Nice to see a change to the format this year.  In recent years there don't appear to have been enough commentaries made available by publishers for March Madness.  My only suspicion (and fear) is that volumes won't be made available separately.  I really hope that's not the case, as otherwise I suspect I won't have the budget to buy whole sets. 

Posts 4122
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 5:43 AM

Thanks for changing things up this year! This is just what MM needed I think. I'm actually excited about it.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 982
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 6:23 AM

A bit missing in details to say the least! No dates, no details of discounts, no terms and conditions etc. Will it just be complete commentary sets or individual volumes? Will dynamic pricing apply? Which Expositor's Commentary? (for example)

That said, I do like the different format

Posts 629
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 6:42 AM

David Carter:

Which Expositor's Commentary?

Hi David, the picture shows the Expositor's Bible Commentary, Revised Edition (www.logos.com/product/20185/expositors-bible-commentary-revised-edition)

Posts 982
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 6:48 AM

Gordon Jones:

David Carter:

Which Expositor's Commentary?

Hi David, the picture shows the Expositor's Bible Commentary, Revised Edition (www.logos.com/product/20185/expositors-bible-commentary-revised-edition)

Thanks Gordon, that's one question answered Big Smile

Posts 629
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 6:53 AM

The voting system appears to be working now Big Smile

Posts 11380
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 7:00 AM

Gordon Jones:

The voting system appears to be working now Big Smile

yes, found the same. And that Dr. Michael Licona's "Objections to the gospel" is featured twice in the mobile Ed bracket. 

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 9407
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 7:16 AM

abondservant:
Thanks for changing things up this year! This is just what MM needed I think. I'm actually excited about it.

Agreed. Nice change.

I wish that the vote counts would not appear until after one voted, however.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 54
LogosEmployee

Hi All, 

"Official" voting starts at 8am (PT). We're still working out some kinks in the way voting is being recorded. I'd encourage you all to save your votes until then. I'll come back to this forum to let you all know when it's good to go. We'll also have some more information about discounts and round schedules for you, coming soon.

We're excited to see how everything goes this year! What are some of your top picks? 

–Christina from Marketing

Posts 2792
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 7:41 AM

Christina Houck:

Hi All, 

"Official" voting starts at 8am (PT). We're still working out some kinks in the way voting is being recorded. I'd encourage you all to save your votes until then. I'll come back to this forum to let you all know when it's good to go. We'll also have some more information about discounts and round schedules for you, coming soon.

We're excited to see how everything goes this year! What are some of your top picks? 

–Christina from Marketing

Just voted. Sorry I didn't see this first. Only had trouble with Mobile Ed clash between deSilva v. Belcher; link was broken.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.1

Posts 54
LogosEmployee

Beloved:
Just voted. Sorry I didn't see this first. Only had trouble with Mobile Ed clash between deSilva v. Belcher; link was broken.

No worries! All of your other votes should still count. The deSilva v. Belcher matchup was the one that we were working on fixing.

Everything should be working now—enjoy Logos March Madness 2018! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you're experiencing any more difficulties. I hope everyone's excited about the changes we're making this year!

Posts 7755
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 8:00 AM

Funny how the Reformed Expository Commentary was being sold as a set with over 20 volumes a couple of days ago and now it's split again with one set containing 20 volumes and the other containing the upgrade.  I guess they'll make more money by splitting them again.  Hopefully it'll make it over 40 percent. 

Oh and I think there is a glitch in the pricing too.  20 volumes during the New Year's sale (30% off) gave me a dynamic price of $152 and change.  Now I own an extra volume and it's dynamic price is $178 and change, which is supposed to be 40% off instead of the 30% off from the New Year's top resources of 2017 sale.  Something must be wrong.

DAL

Posts 111
pk47 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 8:03 AM

Could someone provide a link to the MM? I cant seem to find it anywhere. 

Posts 11380
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 8:04 AM

pk47:

Could someone provide a link to the MM? I cant seem to find it anywhere. 

https://www.logosmarchmadness.com/ 

Posts 11380
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 8:07 AM

Christina Houck:
Everything should be working now—enjoy Logos March Madness 2018!

Thanks!

NB: I see you've fixed the double Licona course, thanks.

Posts 54
LogosEmployee

NB.Mick:

NB: I see you've fixed the double Licona course, thanks.

Yes—thank you so much for pointing that out! 

Posts 218
Joshua Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 9:29 AM

Christina Houck:

What are some of your top picks?

Mostly picked the resources I don't have, with ratings/price being the tie breakers.

Posts 629
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 9:30 AM

Gordon Jones:

Does anyone know if Logos has confirmed what the discount will be on the winning product this year?

I found the answer to my question in another thread:

Kaleb Cuevas:

Logos March Madness 2018 is here and we are excited for you to take part. With that in mind we wanted to give you some of the details:

Discounts will start at 35% with the champion being 60% off.

There are two brackets this year:

Round Dates:

• Round 1: March 1–March 3 at 12:00 p.m. (PT)
  • Round 2: March 3–March 6 at 12:00 p.m. (PT)
  • Round 3: March 6–March 9 at 12:00 p.m. (PT)
  • Round 4: March 9–March 12 at 12:00 p.m. (PT)
  • Round 5: March 12–March 15 at 12:00 p.m. (PT)
  • Championship: March 15–March 19 at 12:00 p.m. (PT)

We hope you enjoy Logos March Madness 2018. Let us know if you have any questions.

Posts 218
Joshua Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 9:40 AM

Gordon Jones:

Kaleb Cuevas:

Discounts will start at 35% with the champion being 60% off.

Sweet.

I'm backing Longman over Evans in Div 1 ;)

Posts 7755
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 2:14 PM

I thought the champion was 75% off and not 60% off 🤔

Page 3 of 4 (73 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS