Proclaim Presentation does not appear in Sermon Builder EXPORT

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2005
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 18 2020 7:34 PM

Cross post to Logos8 Thread - https://community.logos.com/forums/p/192132/1108228.aspx#1108228

I posted there because it is the L8 program that is not presenting the EXPORT option. But I am cross-posting here because PROCLAIM is my destination.

I guess my workaround will be to export to a new presentation, group the slides, then copy/paste into the existing presentation.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 22832
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 18 2020 11:16 PM

Following on from my response there - if you make a minor modification to the missing sermon in Proclaim does it then appear in the Sermon export box?

Posts 2005
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 19 2020 5:33 AM

Graham Criddle:
if you make a minor modification to the missing sermon in Proclaim does it then appear in the Sermon export box?

Graham, that is a wonderful suggestion and something I will try if I encounter this situation again. After making some other modifications to the presentation it indeed does now appear in the export box. THANK YOU for your information about the last 4 MODIFIED, not the last 4 synced! Big Smile

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS