The Harvest Handbooks™

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 7868
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2021 2:47 AM

CBD sent me a couple of emails saying the item has been removed off the shelf and that I wouldn’t get charged.  Unfortunately for them, it had already downloaded to my iOS so they better not try to take it away 😝

DAL

Posts 2729
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2021 3:13 PM

Mattillo:

I was thinking he wrote about those in one of his other books but I would have to look. My guess is Jesus among other gods 

Found it. It's the Apologetics Study Bible. But don't tell anyone. It'd be a shame to see that get pulled too.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 7868
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 5:02 PM

Jan Krohn:

Mattillo:

I was thinking he wrote about those in one of his other books but I would have to look. My guess is Jesus among other gods 

Found it. It's the Apologetics Study Bible. But don't tell anyone. It'd be a shame to see that get pulled too.

Still here! https://www.logos.com/search?query=The%20Apologetics%20Study%20Bible&sortBy=Relevance&limit=60&page=1&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=availableToMe 

Posts 977
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 20 2021 2:11 PM

DAL:

Jan Krohn:

Mattillo:

Still here! https://www.logos.com/search?query=The%20Apologetics%20Study%20Bible&sortBy=Relevance&limit=60&page=1&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=availableToMe 

I doubt they'd pull a whole study bible. I suspect future editions of that study bible will be sans Ravi's contributions, however.

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS