Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Jedidiah Cary | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 11 2020 5:43 PM

It would much more flexible and helpful if you did not create backgrounds with wording already on it. Or if you did create it with the wording already on it then at least make it so it can be edited. Placing wording on a background makes its use very limited.

Thanks,

Pastor Jed Cary

Posts 5087
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2020 12:51 AM

Hear! hear!

Well said Jed.

Not to mention that some of the wording is so parochial that it makes the designs useless to any that aren't part of a very small subset of worshipping groups.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 86
Olli-Pekka Ylisuutari | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2020 2:14 AM

Yes

Logos 9 Anglican Diamond, Logos 9 Lutheran Diamond

Posts 32
LogosEmployee
Brian Burkhart (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2020 3:35 PM

Thank you, Gentlemen --

We appreciate your feedback.  I will be certain to pass it on to those who work with the Media.

Posts 5087
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2020 2:14 AM

Brian Burkhart (Faithlife):
I will be certain to pass it on to those who work with the Media.

Thank you Brian

May I make two suggestions?

1. The chart referenced here gets printed out on large paper and put up on the office wall.

2. A sticky notice be affixed to the top of each monitor screen with the words "Check the Lectionary".

(perhaps it would be even better if it read 'Check the Lectionary for next month' Faithlife does seem to discover that significant liturgical dates come as a surprise.)

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 338
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2020 5:01 AM

I would like to add this suggestion to the conversation:

https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim/posts/copy-of-thermometer-giving-media

There might even be folks out there who would like a pound symbol instead of a dollar sign.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS