Bug 4.2 SR-1: Downloading 239% of 33.5Mb when downloading Qumran database

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 7 2011 2:59 PM | Locked

Just had a number of errors whilst trying to download the Qumran Scrolls Database, resulting in that odd tooltip, above. Partial log attached, it's actually still trying.

52385.Logos4Indexer.log

Note all the "Couldn't find download job for update 'Resource XXXX; assuming it failed." errors

Posts 8022
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 7 2011 10:36 PM | Locked

Thanks for the log file; this bug is at the top of our priority list to fix and more log files help us understand the problem.

You also probably noticed the multiple "Resource patching failed." warnings; this is rather undesirable, but unfortunately we don't have adequate diagnostics in the current build to understand why it's happening (and can't reproduce it ourselves).

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 8 2011 1:07 AM | Locked

Here's a fuller version of the log, but I'm not sure it will tell you anything new. The crash at the end occurred when I tried to cancel the download.

2746.Logos4Indexer.txt

Also attached is my updates.db, in case that's useful.

7043.Updates.zip

Posts 8022
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 8 2011 4:10 PM | Locked

This should be fixed in 4.2a SR-2; please let us know right away if you experience the same problem with this update.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS