Google Chromebooks & Logos

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 48 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 442
Tony Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 3 2013 9:18 PM

I will be happy when Logos builds a fully-functional web app (combining all of the functions of the ones they already have) that works well on the Chromebook. It seems that cloud computing is the future and Logos should capitalize on this trend.

Director of Zoeproject 

www.zoeproject.com

Posts 2
Nick Tarter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 9 2013 9:13 AM

I second this!

Posts 5270
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 9 2013 3:23 PM

http://library.logos.com is a fairly good browser based way to access your Library.... not sure why more features haven;t been integrated into Biblia but it is there...

-Dan

Posts 2956
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 9 2013 9:53 PM

[quote user="Steve Clevenger"]

Yes,  Passage Guides and Bible Word Studies in Biblia.com would be wonderful.

Thanks

[/quote]

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 274
Mike W | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 15 2013 9:06 AM

Tes:

YesYesYes I'd also like to see passage guide and word study (and maybe text comparison) from library.logos.com added to Biblia and/or Faithlife.  I find the current logos online apps in addition to a few other websites let me do almost all of my reading and studying online. It would be nice to be able to do this at one website. 

Posts 5270
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 15 2013 1:42 PM

Tes:

[quote user="Steve Clevenger"]

Thanks

[/quote]

http://library.logos.com has passage guide the bible word study is not the best but it dose have much of the Logos Application function in it although not the best interface, but better than nothing, as I said before I have no idea why all http://library.logos.com functions haven;t made it into Biblia.com yet...

-DAN

Posts 36
Dennis Toll | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 6 2014 7:25 PM

I agree completely. An online thin client version of Logos would be great. The feature I am looking for (but as of yet is not available) in Biblia is to have access to the morphological data in the BHS and Greek NT texts. The ability to do a morphological search and see the tags in the original texts would be wonderful!

Posts 1
Joseph B. Anderson Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 30 2014 8:42 PM

I want to see Logos 4 be created for Chromebook OS. I love this software and I have it on everything I own. My iphone, laptop and Desktop. But I recently bought the acer chromebook. I would love to be able to use it on my new chromebook. I use logos 4 for everything.

Posts 2937
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 4 2014 7:34 PM

Still hoping that something more robust will be developed for the web...

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS